New video Berner feat Sean Paul and San Quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
Check out this Brand new video by Berner featuring Sean Paul and San Quinn "We Got it" Directed by Jacobs Ladder. This is Berners first single from his Debut album titled "Weekend at Bernie's" Coming Soon!!!! Also be on the look out for the upcoming Berner and Equipto Allbum "Track Money and Pack Money" You could visit my myspace page and check out an exclusive unreleased song from that album Produced by me STINJ-E with vocals by Berner and Equipto feat. Kuzzo Fly, and also you could check out Berners myspace page for more Exclusive Unreleased songs. So check out the video and the songs and let me know what you think

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWf-1_W95EM

Berner Myspace www.myspace.com/berner415

STINJ-E Myspace www.myspace.com/stinje

Jan 18, 2007
The beat sounds like some lil john stuff, but the flow is Bay so it sounds good....Nice to see some people not changing their style to try and sound mainstream....Also is S.P tryin' to capitalize on the hyphy thing and is just teamin' with Bay cats so on his next album he can get a pass??? So when S.P's album comes out soundin' Bayish...You heard it here first....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
dope as usual to see quinn networkin with other folks...but song is nothing special, very generic sounding to me. i actually found it to be pretty annoying, especially Berner's voice and flow. sounds very amateur, but thats just my honest opinion. im actually kinda disappointed in quinn's verse, which is rare for me. keep up the networking and good luck with the album.

Apr 24, 2006
Lightweight boo boo.....heard better verses from Quinn and Sean Paul but good to see em on on on track together again. Dude was on point when he said it got kind of annoying after on on while. But on the positive, it was kind of coo to see all the cameos in this and actually in the same shots.

Dec 16, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
Lightweight boo boo.....heard better verses from Quinn and Sean Paul but good to see em on on on track together again. Dude was on point when he said it got kind of annoying after on on while. But on the positive, it was kind of coo to see all the cameos in this and actually in the same shots.
Real Talk shit waz weak