New Unexpected Arrival album-My life for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
Aight ya'll....

Finally its here...

Here's the early word on everything:

"Unexpected Arrival-My life for sale" Record Release Party
Saturday April 30th @ the Premier Night Club, Seattle

*We also celebrating the release of another Undercaste artist, True Id's release of his album: "Stranded"

Hosted by Wingo of Jagged Edge
also appearing Dylan of Da Band

*We gonna have some more special appearances, this is the early earllyyy word on the event.

its gonna be all ages/wbar

Make sure to come support on this big night for NW hiphop.

Unexpected Arrival-My life for Sale
featuring appearances by Twista, Wingo of Jagged Edge, Kurupt, and Dylan of Da Band

one love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
hot fiya...haha

yes, THAT dylan....haha

im a tell you guys one time, dude is coo as hell, on the real, that show did him dirty, and the track we did is NICE.
(ASK Dsane hes heard it, hell tell ya...)

If dude aint your cup of tea, thats cool too, i aint mad at ya as fas as features there are other cats on the album too that you might be interested in hearing the collabs (Crytical and me laced something LOVELY), but it aint my features selling the record. UA is selling the record.

but yeah back to the positive...

The album is hot...the album release is gonna be a great time, im hoping to see you all there...

support the NW.....let's keep it moving...

one love

Neema
UnexpectedArrival

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
ua album

We linked up with dude, and a few other cats when i was out in new york this past summer......

Appreciate the support ya'll, keep it coming, haha

let's keep it moving.....

For a FULL copy (fuck a snippet, haha jp) of the single, hit me @ [email protected] and ill be happy to email one to whoever would like one...

we gonna push this single to jump the album off for the next month or so, then right around the release of the album push out the single, "We can ride" featuring Twista (this is a remix, it is absoloutely nuts).

hit me

one love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival
(206) 356-9057

Mar 9, 2005
Looks straight, Neema! Don't even worry about all the haters, the real heads know what's up!

The album is gonna be dope, but not as dope as mine. You know this, Neema. :) I joke, I joke! I kid, I kid! Y'all need to cop it when it drops for real!

Peace.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
yeah mon

Grynch,

Shutthef__k up your album is horrible...

Sike, your albums hot...

You, Crytical, and Diggz are my favorite NW rappers, so it kinda works itself out.....

Haters? Where? Out here in the NW? Nahhhhh, we dont have any of those!!! Haha....I love having hate thrown my direction cuz it makes me appreciate the love that much more.....

On the real, I appreciate the support.....

Here's a track listin on the album:

1. Intro-My letter to God
2. Hat low (with that fiya spittin Dylan, hehe)
3. Dance for me (feat. Wingo of Jagged Edge)
4. Questions
5. Whispers in the Wind
6. The Gangster, hustler, and lyricist (feat. Kurupt)
7. Just Breathe
8. We can ride (feat. Twista)
9. Our lives
10. Life for sale pt. 1 (Interlude)
11. Incredible
12. Life for sale pt 2. (Interlude)
13. Stick and Move (feat. True ID)
14. S & M pt 2
15. Childhood
16. 22 Years
17. Respect (feat. Crytical)
18. My life for Sale
19. Time

May 8, 2002
Will I be able to cop this album when it drops at regular stores ie (FYE, SilverPlatter) etc? If not then where will I be able buy it? Anyhoo UnexpectedArrival is by far one of my favorite rappers in the NW. Goodluck with the album and Ill see ya at the album release party.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
THank ya

We'll have a list of Stores where it will be available as soon as it is available....

Thanks for the support guys.....

I promise you you will not be dissapointed..........

one love

neema
unexpectedarrival