New underground mixtape Oakland CA. 510

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2013
Oakland
"Born and raised in Oakland California, Jayboog has been promoting and producing music since the age of 13. Made a few mixtapes vol 1, vol 2, and vol 3. Be on the look out for new material. Artist's I've worked with from the Bay Area: Lil Jass, Lil Al, Rebellious, Bozo Bucks, Ray Nine, Beeda Weeda, Wild Bill, Dying 2 Live and Thug Poet just to name a few. " Check it out Jayboog510's Profile @ DatPiff.com

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
"Born and raised in Oakland California, Jayboog has been promoting and producing music since the age of 13. Made a few mixtapes vol 1, vol 2, and vol 3. Be on the look out for new material. Artist's I've worked with from the Bay Area: Lil Jass, Lil Al, Rebellious, Bozo Bucks, Ray Nine, Beeda Weeda, Wild Bill, Dying 2 Live and Thug Poet just to name a few. " Check it out Jayboog510's Profile @ DatPiff.com

May 21, 2013
Oakland
"Born and raised in Oakland California, Jayboog has been promoting and producing music since the age of 13. Made a few mixtapes vol 1, vol 2, and vol 3. Be on the look out for new material. Artist's I've worked with from the Bay Area: Lil Jass, Lil Al, Rebellious, Bozo Bucks, Ray Nine, Beeda Weeda, Wild Bill, Dying 2 Live and Thug Poet just to name a few."
Click for my mixtape download Jayboog510's Profile @ DatPiff.com Click the youtube link below J BOOG Start Runnin Ft. Thug Poet, Beeda Weeda, Rebellious - YouTube

Last edited: