New Underground Heat Cover I Did

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Some artwork I did recently for 103.3 KPRS' radio show Underground Heat. Its called "Street Radio" and hosted by DJ Kenny DiamondZ. Check it out, let me know what yall think.

-Protean Design-

Aug 18, 2002
Sorry everyone, its not a compilation of rims, bitches, rappers holding money, dogs, and jewerly! HaHa! Its not as tough as ya'll make it seem. Thanks for the feedback though.:knockout:

Apr 4, 2004
bgngraphics.com
well I never put bitches, rims, rappers holding, dogs or jewelry on my covers I am seriously lost at your concept behind shit seems pointless good luck selling units I hope your client is happy

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Id throw in more to do w/ radio than having the lighting equipment. IMO

also throw the hosted by on the top right to fill in the dark area. again IMO

but not a bad start.

p.s. you need a officer w/ a nightstick in there somewhere.

Aug 18, 2002
well I never put bitches, rims, rappers holding, dogs or jewelry on my covers I am seriously lost at your concept behind shit seems pointless good luck selling units I hope your client is happy
Whats so pointless about it? What are photography lamps used for? To "shine light" upon a subject...correct? Maybe I'm wrong. But the idea and concept is to bring light to not only a show, but also the music that is being played. Thats the idea, obviously not executed very well I see!!! Anyway, I've been designing for a long time now and rarely do I post in here, thought I give it try. I was hoping for more constructive criticism than somebody being a smartass about what I'm trying do. And its really a promotional tool for the show, not an actual album looking to sell units. Thanks though.

Aug 18, 2002
Id throw in more to do w/ radio than having the lighting equipment. IMO

also throw the hosted by on the top right to fill in the dark area. again IMO

but not a bad start.

p.s. you need a officer w/ a nightstick in there somewhere.
Yeah, using the common radio themes were touched on and considered, but I try and make my design not so damn straight forward and obvious all the time. Make folks think a little. Anyway, the area in the top right is being used as "white space" but I myself even wonder if maybe the balance is not quite right. Maybe try putting the hosted there see what I think. Thanks. Oh and its not a "start" pretty much finished...haha!!! But thanks for some actual criticism I appreciate it, I think we all need it sometimes.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
Whats so pointless about it? What are photography lamps used for? To "shine light" upon a subject...correct? Maybe I'm wrong. But the idea and concept is to bring light to not only a show, but also the music that is being played. Thats the idea, obviously not executed very well I see!!! Anyway, I've been designing for a long time now and rarely do I post in here, thought I give it try. I was hoping for more constructive criticism than somebody being a smartass about what I'm trying do. And its really a promotional tool for the show, not an actual album looking to sell units. Thanks though.
your lights are setup the wrong way

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com

Try using spotlights instead. IMO.

Aug 18, 2002
After seeing what people have said, which is appreciated, I'm starting to think that might work better. At least for what I'm going for. See what it looks like....a minor change.