New track: The A'z "Rep My City"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
Tall T said:
man this shit sounds fucked up.. way too many hi's its like sqweaking hella loud in my ears.. cant listen to it... if it was mixed better maybe i'd like it idk
I had to turn it up to hear it, but true. I think it's just how they did the synth, too choppy. Its coo tho

May 5, 2005
Thats a raw ass beat. Its nice to hear a nice sampled track when everything right now is on some wack ass southern sounding rave synth shit. On another note these cats aint trying to be thugs now are they? lol

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Yeah this shit go on citas! I think that hi shit you talkin bout is a shitty web encode. The album should be off the meat rack tho!

Jan 29, 2006
trips said:
sounds nice, I don't like the wut up blood and wut up cuz part tho, this aint Southern Cali.
dude was obviously trying to say people in the bay say blood and cuz but that it has nothing to do with gangbangin listen again

Dec 5, 2005
trips said:
sounds nice, I don't like the wut up blood and wut up cuz part tho, this aint Southern Cali.
niggaz say blood and cuz in the bay too he even said " It Aint No Colored Flags, its just wat up blood, wat up cuz" but yea the song sound dope

Oct 21, 2006
Doc Truth said:
doctunes? I'm saying when these cats came out as 4 deep they were on some bubble gum female rap. Now they are on some turf claiming block shit trying to act hard.
Yeah I met Doc Truth. My bad. I didn't know that. Fake shit is pretty annoying. It's one thing to evolve, but being fake is different.

HUBCAT. said:
That is true tho they used to be on some b2k shit they even used to dress alike and all that