New Track- Mo-X "Ya Shook"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The beat is from Nas' "Made You Look." This song will appear on the Worldwide Game Mixtape.

Glad your feelin the track, there is a lot more hits to come.....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ when i was finished recording this track, I walked out the studio and the first thought that came into my mind was "Tadou is gonna love this... I know he's all over that east coast flow" - that's funny... but yeah i liked the cut so much I had to let it get out... it's one of those tracks I just really like... speaking of which, I remixed it down and the track is now considered in it's "final" state... so if anybody downloaded the mp3 they can re-download it now and it will be of higher quality... and for those purists like me the WAVE is downloadable as well at: http://www.unknownterritory.com/wave/yashook.wav

:classic:

oNe!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hmmm, you should totally make it a whole track... with like guests on it. Mo, I wanna come make mix tracks with you, we could have a pie eating contest too. You are my hero, you're the wind beneath my wings.