NEW TRACK LEAKED DO DIRT FT SMILEY AKA SYKOTIK,BIG TONE,REDRUM,DOWNER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
Track is dope homie

[video=youtube;jKCqyq_opdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKCqyq_opdQ&feature=plcp[/video]

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Its tight ... your music is improving keep at it .... I would of bumped this song like 3-4 years ago ...
Not really my thing anymore though ... idk if its just me but I'm bored of homeboy rap ... Its seems like they just selling what you want to hear .... If you go back to the old school albums .. like lowdown or drf ... its seemed like they had fun recording ...
now its like you don't even have to know the person you collabing with .. a few emails and its done .. there on to the next "ay homie what up with a collab"

(NO HATE)

Mar 17, 2010
I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOR REALS IT MEANS ALOT IM TRYING TO STEER CLEAR OF SIMPLE SYLLABLES AND USE BIGGER WORDS OR AT LEAST WORDS WITH MORE OF A STRONGER MEANING YOU CAN VISION IN YOUR HEAD... AT SILENT I GET YOU BRO ITS HARD NOW DAYS WHO YOU CAN TRUST N WHO YOU CANT TRUST I LIKE DOING HOMEBOY MUSICK ITS A GOOD WAY TO HAVE HOMEBOYS PUMPED UP TO DO SOME DIRT OR SMASH ON A SUCKA,BUT I LIKE HORRORCORE MORE BETTER THATS MORE MY STYLE ILL STILL DO BOTH THO.. BUT AY HOMIE WHAT UP WITH A COLLAB THO....HAHHA NA SERIOUS THO

Mar 17, 2010
4 sho silent ill have something for you soon..my homeboy cross went thru some major problems so he wasnt able to keep his studio.. thats 1 homeboy of mine i wanted to see get out there and known..ill have a track with me you and him to get on tho and it will be on some real deep shit bro

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
4 sho silent ill have something for you soon..my homeboy cross went thru some major problems so he wasnt able to keep his studio.. thats 1 homeboy of mine i wanted to see get out there and known..ill have a track with me you and him to get on tho and it will be on some real deep shit bro
whats he going to do with that track i was supposed to do the verse on? can i use it for a mixtape? I got a vacation i need to take from work .. Im going to catch up on some recording