New Tokztero Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2006
I GOT MINE IN SALINAS. JAMMING IT NOW AND ITS LIKE A G.U.N CD. 12 SICK TRACKS. I GOT THE OLD ONE CALLED NORTECALIFE HOLIC BUT THIS NEW ONE GOTS ALL NEW TRACKS. JAMMING CD!!!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2007
Shieet, that N-tokzicated album has been leaked tons of times even here on the Siccness. I do have this one cd though where all the tracks are hella shitty quality but most of those are not up on youtube and haven't found them anywhere else.

Jun 5, 2004
no thats way to much time they say that then u get 5 years half time .
BRUH, IDK WHERE U FROM BUT IN CALI IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET DAMN NEAR ONE YEAR PER BULLET, IF U GOT HISTORY...

I KNOW THAT NORTENOS FROM THE VALLEY ARE SOME DOWN ASS MUTHAFUCKAS, THE SMALLER THE TOWN, THE LESS PEOPLE, SO THE MORE U GOTTA MAKE A NAME FOR URSELF. I AINT MS. CLEO BUT I CAN SENSE THAT TOKZ KNO THE GAME

AND I PERSONALLY HAVE TALKED TO A HOMIE BABY MOMMA, THAT STRAIGHT LIED TO ME!... SAID HOMIE WAS GETTIN OUT OF PRISON IN 3 YEARS, BUT HE GETTIN OUT IN FEB-MARCH OF 2011!

THAT SAID, DONT TRUST BITCHES, ESPECIALLY MYSPACE BITCHES YALL