New to this northwest rap scene...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
so i want to start off from the top what are all of Syko's albums that he put out the ones on cd and the ones he released on the net? and is there one called syko presents the I-5 Connection? let me know what cd's he has put out.

Feb 13, 2005
sykotheraphy, mac dre presents amerikkan syko vol. 1 those are officials! syko- that's dope ep, & amerikkan syko vol. 0 are the net ones! i don't know about that i 5 connection! & these are all i know he might have a bunch of other shit out! here's one of his soundclick pages there's another one too if u search around one of his posts on sicness u can find the other page! he also has a myspace page too somewhere around this piece! http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/syko_music.htm

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
hella_numb said:
so i want to start off from the top what are all of Syko's albums that he put out the ones on cd and the ones he released on the net? and is there one called syko presents the I-5 Connection? let me know what cd's he has put out.

All you really need is Sykotherapy the rest are pretty bunk in comparison.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
for those who can accpet change............continue to support my new unbunk material...
for those stuck in the past.....excuse me as i accelerate past you.......

but heres a quick SYKO discography

real albums
Warpath EP (production for that ass) *with extremely brutal artwork* 98
Syko-Lyrikally Insane 98-99
Warpath-The Conduction 2000
Syko-Sykotherapy-2001
Syko-Amerikkkan Syko-2004

net albums
Syko-Thats Dope, Syko EP-2005
Syko-Amerikkkan Syko Volume Zero-2005
www.soundclick.com/vintagesyko for all unreleased songs and up and coming syko produced artists...

production is a whole new thread

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lyrikally Insane is a SICK album. I actually have a copy of it in my car, the production on that album is filthy. Although, Sykotherapy has been my favorite so far. Amerikkkan Syko is heat though too, has hella bangers on it like "how i keep it"-that shit KNOCKS like the cops on a junkies door...lol...