New to the board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Hey everyone whats the deal ......im new around here ....just seeing whats up and shit ....my name is David and i just finished college to be a Audio Engineer....tryin ta get in the music industry ya feel me ....

but anyways its good ta be here.....i make banners also ....and weanted to know if maybe i could make a banner for the Strange Music Forum.....if not thats koo....just was wondering....

Laterz

Nov 14, 2002
Welcome to the board.

Good luck on the mixing front, but your banners have been schooled about a year and half ago. I got sigs and banners for days.

Aaron ---- i been listening to tech for bout 5 ta 6 years now.....and yea i went to one of his concerts in Tulsa ...waiting for him ta come back down to OKC in Aug.

JayRube --- Yea i have done 6 local emcees and im working on my brothers new LP.....and when i was in college the teachers were flippin out because shit came natural to me ....so i guess i got a good ear for it ....or at least i hope i do.

Zero ----....

Voltrox ----Thanks dogg

KC Vett -----umm thanks i think

MS Tech -----thanks ma