new tech track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
i just found a track i've never heard of called "snuff you" by tragedy featuring tech and prozak, apparently it's from 2006 on tragedy's album "razorblades and hand grenades" does anyone know anything about this

Oct 17, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Damn, Tragedy is good people. His music might not be the best, but yall are pretty quick to call someone a faggot for being different. You'd probablly call your own father a faggot if he wasn't just like you.

intrinzik told me tragedy is one of the coolest fuckers out there or something around the lines of that (dont quote me cuz i forgot what he said)

Oct 3, 2005
those tragedy cds would be so much better if they were mastered properly,but overall, hes alright, nothin special, but i wouldlike to hear him and tech rip it

Oct 5, 2004
he doesnt rip it in that song.. prozak an tech blow him outta the water. i aint hatin on no man tryna do his thang but to me tragedy fuckin wit tech an prozak is like a high school runnin back fuckin with brian urlacher..

techn9nehq said:
Damn, Tragedy is good people. His music might not be the best, but yall are pretty quick to call someone a faggot for being different. You'd probablly call your own father a faggot if he wasn't just like you.
You and other people talk all types of shit about icp because they are rapping clowns.... so we can't talk shit on some fat dude who also wearing makeup and crys blood? Please.... you're a hypocrite, a straight up hypocrite.