new tech tour info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
michampin said:
theres 3 people on here who talk shit jl zero and mizery and they talk shit to everyone so im not even tripping see they even have u talking shit now

its one thing to talk shit and bullshit wit someone...its another when you just straight up dont like someone...

you dont fit either...

you are in the ..."talk shit over the net, when he see's you he'll run" category...

Nov 14, 2002
michampin said:
theres 3 people on here who talk shit jl zero and mizery and they talk shit to everyone so im not even tripping see they even have u talking shit now
Nah bitch. You must have shit mixed up. See, I might talk a quick one to someone (and you can only name maybe one or two other people who I talk shit to anyhow), but I make sure to bitch you on every thread because frankly, I think you're a fuckin' pole-smoking, bleeding axe wound with the intelligence of a fuckin' slice of cheese, and you don't smell as well.

The day you get jumped I'm gonna call your girlfriend and laugh at her from NY. Or maybe I'll just start doing that regardless of whether or not you get your ass beat.

Hey Jose, you should put that number up real quick.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I assure you, michampin, those three are not the only ones who think you are a tool box. Some of us are just content to watch those three smack you around from the sidelines and chuckle at how pathetic you are.