NEW TECH INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Who have you worked with in the past that you sat back afterwards and thought "damn, this shit is surreal to me"?

Krs-1, Canabis, ummm... Chino Xl, I did one with Keith Murray already. I mean, anyone who has been apart of helping us further our musical presence always gives me that feeling. I'm a fan of music; another little bit to add to that is look out coming soon for that record we doing with Raekwon, as well as that new shit we just did with Bun B and Joell Ortiz called "Night Train". And to be real, I just finished a new record with Royce da 5 9. We busy, man(laughs).
Yes!

The Strange Music roster is packed with talent. Being that you guys are on the road so much together, is it really more like a family to you?

We are definitively a family, man, all the way and we are about to expand; we are looking at adding Irv Da Phenom, Craig Smith, T-Nutty, just trying to expand man. I mean, I'm 38 years old, I'm vice president of Strange Music, I still got music in my bones, but I'm looking at getting some new cats on here to keep it moving, man.
Yes too!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
in other words..tech may be thinking its time to take a break from music and possibly tours....so by expanding means just adding some KC talent and another sacramento rapper? they need stevie stone and dare i say sign bone to a 1 album deal just to see what happens lol...never know

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It wouldn't be Strange Music West without another Cali act.

And Bone is washed up. Individually they're ok, but they can't mesh together well anymore.

Jul 28, 2008
i really hope irv ends up on strange. he is really talented. also its good to have the hooks go from alll kaliko to kaliko and irv. craig isnt bad. but not too big of a fan of t nutty. stevie stone would be much better. or nesto

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, and Lynch Hung isn't at all, right?
Not really. At least his shit sounds good. he hasn't sold out in hopes of regaining what stardom he had.

The Oracle has been on Bone's collective sacks since the mention of a new album came to be, and I've come to expect him to name drop them as often as he can.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Honestly T-Nutty is one of the best acquisitions I've heard of in the rap game in a long time.

That's an artist that never disappoints, regardless if the beat is trash.