New Taj-He-Spitz Track - 50 to Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
1 more thing, great concept to the song. Very creative. Love the studio verse followed by the over the phone rap... the pac sample was nice too...

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
tajis actually pretty tight. i heard him on a cd called "whips and chains" but then i went on his myspace and heard some autotune shit made me think he was wack - but that new song on your page goes hard and theres one on his page called "dop" thats nice too. he's getting 50 to life though? all bad

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
naw taji is dope I been a fan of his for a minute...sometimes he be rambling bout whatever but really tho he can spit and he got the skills and charisma to be successful...as far as him getting 50 to life....lol...he aint gettin that he'll be out soon enough!

Jul 3, 2008
taji a beast....im on 2 songs wit him but the faggot ass dude wit the lab got his computer stolen...they was on mistah trakks beats too

the premire was a dope ass mixtape...i still slap that shit

this go hard

props

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
haha i just went on ur youtube page.the big dude in the red hat introducing the band mmfm was at the little foodcourt in emmeryville last weekend and i thought it was dubbc415 from on here.but when dude got closer i saw it wasent.now i go on ur page and see dude that hella random.