NEW T-ROCK! (formerly of hypnotized minds)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
lets these niggaz know moss. hit up every rap forum with this shit. allhiphop,sohh,boxden,real rap talk,rapgodfathers etc. ill help you out when i get back from work cuz im a member on all those sites. this shit is too hard

Aug 26, 2003
that redrum go hard as fuck. those album snips was nice too. sometimes he sounds like a bone clone at times but im diggin still him (no homo).

yeah they influenced his style heavily he says so himself. What sets him apart is obviously he's one person, he does his own beats, and lyrically I think he's better than all of them expect maybe bizzy in his prime. I can hook you with with his second and best received album no secrets no lies if you want.

I actually wrote him on myspace trying to get him to holla at Rock. He's already heard of him and said that he fucks with his music. Both of them are in my top 5 so I would love to him them on atleast one track before its all said and done

hers the album I'm talking about(check the reviews too)
http://www.amazon.com/No-Secrets-Li...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215563876&sr=8-3

I can pm you a link if you want.