new Syko tracks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
somebody purposely put 2 songs back on the page....knowin that i told them to take them off.....they are songs from hoggin and doggin....but u see street level is still trying to profit off sykos sweat and hard work....another reason imma be in seattle whoopin asses

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SYKO said:
somebody purposely put 2 songs back on the page....knowin that i told them to take them off.....they are songs from hoggin and doggin....but u see street level is still trying to profit off sykos sweat and hard work....another reason imma be in seattle whoopin asses
What the fuck you talkin' about???? I didn't put shit back on nothin'!

Come "whoop" my ass.......I wish you would try. Get knocked out by Rocky the Honky......lol......that's my old school name.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
On EVERYTHING I love......I didn't put those songs back up there. And I'm lookin' at the account page.....and they are both UNLISTED songs.......which means they shouldn't be there. But just to shut you up........I'll be deleting them permanently. So quit you're sobbing Syko.

Something is wrong with the Mp3.com website by the way......so it ain't my fault.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
SYKO said:
but u see street level is still trying to profit off sykos sweat and hard work
OH......and 1 more thing Theophilus........since you're too fuckin' stupid to notice......I guess I'll point out the fact that you're not a "Premium Artist" anymore. That means I CAN'T make any money off your page. Catch up you fuckin' slo poke.

Also take notice that 2 of Sarkastik's songs that I pulled from his page are on there too........hmmmmm? Even though they're not supposed to be.