New Syke EP!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
august 12th at midnight check myspace.com/syko12 for a download of 7 unreleased Syko slapz with jus syke no features. Thats what his myspace says I know I can't wait to hear what he been doin.....

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ I second that yo!!! Aye syke when u gonna put out that song u have on the myspace where u showin ur ASCAP check?? It's like " my goons rock heavy metal and they squeeezin it tell a punk rock I'm not needin it......." that shit is maaaaajor slap!! I hope that's one of the 7?????

May 4, 2005
where the fuck killah kadolphs shit

"we can bang out, we can pull dem thangs out, we can pop off, we can get it poppin off, i luv da pop off, neva scared ta pop off, pop off, and ima pop ya shit right off"

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ hahaha that's what I'm saying u can only laugh it off. I know syke means well and got hella love for his fans so I'm sure when he drops us new material it's gonna be Eeeeeeverythang we looking for. Syke how's that video coming along did y'all keep any of that piece footage we did in there?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man bro u cannot even compare Unkle Syke wit Lynch. I own hella lynch CDs but I'm sorry to say lynch dome fell way off :-( His mixtapes ain't crackin, he ain't givin nobody free downloads like ya boy starbuxx hooks us up wit, and he ain't dropped a Solo since 02. So I mean u just can't put those two in the same category. And in no way am I dissin lynch I own like 10 of his CDs but syke a real cat that pretty much knows his Fanbase is like Family and dudes showed me and my cuttys hella love. So we'll see what happens but I bet he come thru wit somethin way to vicious....

May 4, 2002
where yall gettin the 12th from??
its the 22nd...lol...
and yeah...i will ADMIT...I bullshit on release dates...at least i dont push yall recycled songs..over and over on the same 5 cd's for 4 years....be patient...(which i know you are)
and for the record..my LIL BRO runs my myspace page...so be mad at that lil nigga for the typos

official tracklisting.

1. WHAT HAPPENED, SYKE?
2. I LIVE WHAT I SPEAK
3. CAUSE I'M ON
4. RESPECTED
5. YOU AIN'T....
6. BELIEVE THE HYPE AGAIN
7. BLASPHEMY 2008