new strange tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
dont know if anyones posted about this

08 / 15 / 2004 Tainted Flesh - Track Listing
Yes indeed yall, heres the track listing for Tainted Flesh: 1. Tha Beginning 2. DIE feat: Tech N9NE 3. Look Into My Eyez 4. Self Insane feat: PDM 5. Slug Anthem 6. Murda Iz Tha Time feat: Bigg Krizz Kalico 7. Tainted Puss 8. Ghost Town feat: ROC 9. Suicide 10. Downfall feat: Tech N9NE and Bigg Krizz Kalico 11. Confessions 12. Torn feat: Supaman 13. This Is Hell RELEASE DATE COMING SOON!!! Dead Thug.

http://dirtythug.com/

so now ya know

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

I HAVE THAT SONG "DIE" OFF OF THERE. HAVEN'T HEARD THE OTHER TECH SONG FROM THE ALBUM.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Wait, so is this Killa C or is it another rapper named dirty thug? I'm confused because I know killa c has the song Die with Tech N9ne. That guy looks like a fucking idiot on that website and that Die song is the worst Tech collabo EVER. Killa C is the worst fucking rapper I have ever heard. Who listens to that shit?

Jul 3, 2003
That guy is whack as hell..................I met him a while ago and was talkin to him and he gave me a f*ckin RON WHITE CD.................Ron White...........if you done know its that hick ass bitch from the blue collar comedy tour. Anyway, my asshole can rap better than Killa C

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
identity-x said:
Ron White is pretty funny *shrugs*

it's that fuck Larry the Cable Guy I can't stand
i'm gonna be larry the cable guy for halloween.... i kind of look like him, but i am in NO WAY a hick or talk like the dude.

Jun 22, 2004
Haha my teacher said "Get'her done" at school once. But back on topic if Tech signs Killa C i will either A. Commit Suicide. B. Kill Killa C. C. Stop Listening to strange.
-sam

Jan 12, 2003
a 13 yrd old making those statements, tisk tisk. Where's that role model we were talking about that you needed back on m80?

BTW, he's not getting signed, thats just some old ass news and has nothing to do w/ strange accept the fact that he recorded songs w/ tech and kaliko.