New Stalker Victim! Andrew Rutherford.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The guy likes to pretend to buy verses off me, or book me for shows just to get my phone number. Then calls me at all hours of the night and tells everyone we're friends. I change my number he changes screen names and trys to buy another verse.

May 24, 2002
The guy likes to pretend to buy verses off me, or book me for shows just to get my phone number. Then calls me at all hours of the night and tells everyone we're friends. I change my number he changes screen names and trys to buy another verse.
awwwwwww

someone likes you :lick:

Nov 17, 2005
How about I go undercover, sweettalk him, and we can have him meet US at a show in MICH/wherever he's at and you can beat the shit out of him?
Ok, if this is your plan then involve me (the king of setting people up) in it. You do what you do to sweet talk him. You (Er1ka) come to Cassopolis, which is like 10 miles from me. THERE you meet him their with intent of a supposed Mars show going on. But when he shows up you tell him the show has been canceled without you knowing. THEN i come in and stomp the living shit out of him. If/when he calls the police YOU tell them you met him online and wanted to meet him but he ended up being weird and tried raping you which led me ME coming to the rescue. This would save alot of legal trouble for me and would fuck him over big time, not to mention his almight ass whooping that he recieved. Once the cops ask if you want to press charges, just say NO. Noone likes a snitch, not to mention, a fabricated snitch. Therefore EVERYONE wins and we can split the prize whatever Mars is giving. Im only in it for the respect so keep whatever he gives you actually. But remember when it happens. YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM! Im just some regular guy whos from the local area who witnessed a girl being assaulted by some goonie lookin fucker. If you agree, mod, please delete this post and we'll set this shit up. No bullshit.