NEW Southern California wrestling company shows Strange Love!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
they're called "Pro Wrestling War", my homie Gary Yap who did the Tech Comic drawings is helping with the promoting of this company and apparently, the people in that company are HUGE Tech fans!!! so be on the look out for more Strange Music related shit with that company!! check out the newly made website and you can see Strange Music/Tech N9ne's links up on the right side.

CLICK HERE to check out Pro Wrestling War's Website!!

also, for more info on Gary Yap and his work for The Simpsons & King Of The Hill and other shit, hit up:

Internet Movie Database profile on: Gary Yap

Aug 20, 2002
and yeah....don´t forget:

it was my buddies´birthday last wednesday and he throws out BIG GREETINGS to all of y´all through me.....

He made Moussaka which is a special-greek-meal.....and btw, he is a cook and knows how to cook what he sets in front of us to let us eat it...
DAMN,this was really, really, good food....I could eat it again and again...day4day....

BTW,he´s a huge TECH fan,either....and has any TECH-CD autographed....except the Worst&TCBTS.

YEAH,he´s cool dude...

maybe sometimes I´ll visit the States with him,
SO,BE WARNED.......

Oh,what was the topic???

Jul 20, 2004
That's cool that Gary's a Tech fan and all that, but fuck Gary Yap! I worked with homie at EPIC Pro Wrestling two years ago, and he fuckin' scammed everyone at that company. Ask anyone who used to work at that company, they will tell you that Gary Yap is a fucking bastard.

Sep 16, 2002
RapSmark said:
That's cool that Gary's a Tech fan and all that, but fuck Gary Yap! I worked with homie at EPIC Pro Wrestling two years ago, and he fuckin' scammed everyone at that company. Ask anyone who used to work at that company, they will tell you that Gary Yap is a fucking bastard.
lol, yeah, dude's been through a lot of shit..his EPIC company started off strong and great till all that drama came. But you still kinda gotta give him props for putting a benefit show for wrestler Billy Hernandez aka:"The Messiah" after getting his thumb chopped off for fucking with Rob Black's fiance' Lizzy. Fucked up thing is that Messiah turned around and did the same shit to Gary and his ex fiance' Hailey months AFTER his own benefit show.

But... Gary does not OWN Pro Wrestling War, he just helps them out with drawings and stuff...trying to pay off his many debts....I wonder if he ever fully paid back Nozawa? I know he paid back NewJack.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
lol, yeah, dude's been through a lot of shit..his EPIC company started off strong and great till all that drama came. But you still kinda gotta give him props for putting a benefit show for wrestler Billy Hernandez aka:"The Messiah" after getting his thumb chopped off for fucking with Rob Black's fiance' Lizzy. Fucked up thing is that Messiah turned around and did the same shit to Gary and his ex fiance' Hailey months AFTER his own benefit show.

But... Gary does not OWN Pro Wrestling War, he just helps them out with drawings and stuff...trying to pay off his many debts....I wonder if he ever fully paid back Nozawa? I know he paid back NewJack.
Damn man, don't get your life caught up in wrestling. That shit is not real.

Sep 16, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
Damn man, don't get your life caught up in wrestling. That shit is not real.

Of course wrestling has storylines and all, but that thumb incident was REAL... that shit was on America's Most Wanted. Motherfucker's thumb was cut off by 2 black dudes that busted into his apartment with gardening shears.

and please don't tell me that the way Owen Hart died was fake or the shit that Mick Foley went through in Japan and against Undertaker during a Hell in A Cell match was fake. Many rappers and pro athletes and many other types of people watch wrestling to be entertained, and because of that, wrestling has and always will be a big market.

Oct 10, 2003
U right abuot all those wrestlers,but what is the diff between a "pro wrestler and a Stuntman '?
Its all an Act,set up and shit,and with Owen Hart that shit was an accident man.Shit happens

Sep 16, 2002
siccknight said:
U right abuot all those wrestlers,but what is the diff between a "pro wrestler and a Stuntman '?
Its all an Act,set up and shit,and with Owen Hart that shit was an accident man.Shit happens
"ECW in Comparison to Tech N9ne"

to me, wrestling is like some wicked ballet/drama..it's an art form, shit.... even Quentin Tarantino has given props to wrestling!! but NOT EVERY wrestling match can be looked at as a masterpeice...you should watch some matches that are actually damn good like Jushin Thunder Liger or Hayabusa matches from Japan...or a Rob Van Dam Vs. Jerry Lynn match from ECW or some NWA-TNA X Division matches that actually have great talent unlike your regular KICK, PUNCH, bullshit that MOST of the WWE's stars like Triple H does.

That's why I miss ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) because that fed was considered as the fed that "The Big 2" which was at that time: WWF & WCW was dissin on. Tech/Strange Music reminds of how ECW was because ECW was way ahead of WWF & WCW's time with their hardcore and technical wrestling talent roster that mostly underground wrestling fans respected because their wrestlers busted their asses for the fans and bled buckets doing the crazier shit than WWF & WCW for only around $20 a ticket. In comparison to Tech & Strange, despite the fact that Tech/Strange artists are not mainstream, they STILL GIVE the best damn live shows ever in the rap game...AND for a ticket that costs only $20 while you see other rappers that charged like over $50 for their concerts that consists of them just grabbing their crotch while their hype men just yell out shit.

About the stuntman thing, a stuntman puts his life on the line the same way EXTREME, HARDCORE wrestlers do. For example, read about Combat Zone Wrestling and their tournament of Deaths that deal with glass, barbed wire, thumbtacs, weedwackers,salt, cactus', etc. I would love to see wrestling haters on this board join a TOUGH ENOUGH or be sliced by a weedwacker, then have salt poured over them and ask if that shit's real. Shows you see on T.V. are not real, yet alot of them don't get hated on as much as wrestling, but wrestling's been on T.V. and been making money many many years....WRESTLING IS A GREAT MARKET to help Tech get knowned to the public, also because many types of people attend it like everyone from jocks to gangstas, nerds, non-nerds, slackers, etc etc.

Oct 10, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
"ECW in Comparison to Tech N9ne"

to me, wrestling is like some wicked ballet/drama..it's an art form, shit.... even Quentin Tarantino has given props to wrestling!! but NOT EVERY wrestling match can be looked at as a masterpeice...you should watch some matches that are actually damn good like Jushin Thunder Liger or Hayabusa matches from Japan...or a Rob Van Dam Vs. Jerry Lynn match from ECW or some NWA-TNA X Division matches that actually have great talent unlike your regular KICK, PUNCH, bullshit that MOST of the WWE's stars like Triple H does.

That's why I miss ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) because that fed was considered as the fed that "The Big 2" which was at that time: WWF & WCW was dissin on. Tech/Strange Music reminds of how ECW was because ECW was way ahead of WWF & WCW's time with their hardcore and technical wrestling talent roster that mostly underground wrestling fans respected because their wrestlers busted their asses for the fans and bled buckets doing the crazier shit than WWF & WCW for only around $20 a ticket. In comparison to Tech & Strange, despite the fact that Tech/Strange artists are not mainstream, they STILL GIVE the best damn live shows ever in the rap game...AND for a ticket that costs only $20 while you see other rappers that charged like over $50 for their concerts that consists of them just grabbing their crotch while their hype men just yell out shit.

About the stuntman thing, a stuntman puts his life on the line the same way EXTREME, HARDCORE wrestlers do. For example, read about Combat Zone Wrestling and their tournament of Deaths that deal with glass, barbed wire, thumbtacs, weedwackers,salt, cactus', etc. I would love to see wrestling haters on this board join a TOUGH ENOUGH or be sliced by a weedwacker, then have salt poured over them and ask if that shit's real. Shows you see on T.V. are not real, yet alot of them don't get hated on as much as wrestling, but wrestling's been on T.V. and been making money many many years....WRESTLING IS A GREAT MARKET to help Tech get knowned to the public, also because many types of people attend it like everyone from jocks to gangstas, nerds, non-nerds, slackers, etc etc.
\Let me put it this way November to remember 98 or something is the last wrestling vid i seen,i used to be a Sabu and RVD fan before it went all big and commercial.U are absolutly right its great promo for Tech.If u ask me they should never have joined all those company's into one.

Sep 16, 2002
siccknight said:
\Let me put it this way November to remember 98 or something is the last wrestling vid i seen,i used to be a Sabu and RVD fan before it went all big and commercial.U are absolutly right its great promo for Tech.If u ask me they should never have joined all those company's into one.
exactly...RVD & SABU innovated so much violence in the tag team world with them tables, ladders and chairs way before the hardy's.

Vince Mc Mahon should've made the whole INVASION angle last longer and have a day for WCW Monday Nitro and for ECW tv or something, and have all three feds collide at a Wrestlemania.

I remember the Three Six Mafia's "Hit em!" music video that was played on BET with all of the ECW clips! that shit was tight. Rob Zombie and LImp Bizkit and all them bands you see doing shit with WWE are all thanks to Paul Heyman cause he has the hook-up.

Sep 16, 2002
imamazon said:
yea, i remember seein limp bizkit doin faith at one ecw ppv along ass time ago....shit was pretty cool
ECW also did shit with Above The Law, Killa Priest (for the ECW hardcore hotline), used Dr. Dre and Ice Cube's "Natural Born Killaz" for Newjack's theme, Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan(fool almost bought a part of ECW when it was getting backrupt!), etc. etc.

WWE did shit with Metallica, Sevendust, Saliva, Drowning Pool, etc.

BY THE WAY, the whole Pro Wrestling War/Tech N9ne thing is getting really big exposure/talked about frequently at:
So Cal Uncensored
a WESTCOAST wrestling wesbite/messageboard

and

CZW FANS' MESSAGEBOARD
an EASTCOAST wrestling website/messageboard

CZW's "Sick Nick Mondo" putting "Homeless Jimmy" through a flourescent light tube log cabin off the top of a RYDER truck during CZW's first "Tournament of Death"...I would love to hear Tech's "Industry is Punks" and many other songs used for promo clips!!

Jun 6, 2004
JuggalOutkAxt said:
ECW also did shit with Above The Law, Killa Priest (for the ECW hardcore hotline), used Dr. Dre and Ice Cube's "Natural Born Killaz" for Newjack's theme, Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan(fool almost bought a part of ECW when it was getting backrupt!), etc. etc.

WWE did shit with Metallica, Sevendust, Saliva, Drowning Pool, etc.

BY THE WAY, the whole Pro Wrestling War/Tech N9ne thing is getting really big exposure/talked about frequently at:
So Cal Uncensored
a WESTCOAST wrestling wesbite/messageboard

and

CZW FANS' MESSAGEBOARD
an EASTCOAST wrestling website/messageboard

CZW's "Sick Nick Mondo" putting "Homeless Jimmy" through a flourescent light tube log cabin off the top of a RYDER truck during CZW's first "Tournament of Death"...I would love to hear Tech's "Industry is Punks" and many other songs used for promo clips!!
R U FOR REAL BILLY CORGAN ALMOST BOUGHT ECW he should have I miss that shit. Man i'm glad TECH n Fam' is gettin' love maad love from wrestling and other people man cause we need new music new sounds cause every body is sayin' the same thing over and over and over(club sceen here, club sceen there bling bling here bling bling there, ill kill you here i got shot this many times shits getting on my nerves) imma do my best to get TECH n Famz names out here cause all people wanna here is what's on BET or Mtv

Sep 16, 2002

OCTOBER 12th, I along with some Los Angeles Strange Music street teamers will be up in there giving out free cd samplers, flats, posters, zig zags, etc etc.

We will tape up some S&S, PDM and Kutt Kalhoun posters (I'm all out of T9X posters) all over the venue and onto the guardrails and possibly set up a Strange Music booth. The folks at Pro Wrestling War are EXTREMELY supportive of Strange, so mad mad love goes out to them!! Also, I'm going to try to get some people on the CZWfans.com messageboard to help promote Tech out there in Philadelphia around the ECW Arena where they have CZW shows. ONe more thing, there's an african american PRO wrestler that wrestles for Pro Wrestling War and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla that has lucha libre and japanese style aerial and technical wrestling that has wrestled around Southern Cali and even in JAPAN that I've known since we've been backyard wrestlers....I must add that he's a huge Tech N9ne fan and wants to represent Strange Music. I will give more info once I get the OK with Strange to let him use some Strange Music as his theme music and what-not....if Strange will let him represent, this will be a great & FREE east coast/west coast/Japanese exposure we got going here.

yo SOWLSTAR, yes Billy Corgan was offered to own ECW a while back...shit, he was doing that storyline/angle with Lou E. Dangerously aka:"Sign Guy Dudley" and Steve Corino. I know Tommy Dreamer owned some of it. I dunno if you remember that USA Network music television show "FARMCLUB", because the owners of that show almost bought ECW aswell. LOL, I have no interest in watching WWE's "NO MERCY" ppv cause the card looks like crap...are u going to watch it??