New Song Featuring MC Eiht

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
All yall dumb ass little kids once again talkin down on dude like only unemployed Siccness nerds can

The music business does not pay shit unless you huge

I say he a gangsta for not laughin durin this video

And say what you want for lame ass Crazy Locs but he will still probly put more money in the pockets of the rappers you be bumpin than you ever will

Im not sayin dude deserves any kind of respect - just that yall run off at the mouth instantly without any sense of perspective

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

LMFAO!!!! Eiht looked Str8 up embarrassed when Crazy Locs started rapping. Its like he hadnt heard dude rap before then instantly realized he fucked up big time! He just stood there with his head down.

I used to think that Comptonrida1 dude was a hater, but after seeing this shit there must be some truth to why he doesnt like Eiht...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, I dunno why, but for some reason I wasn't thinking of that... as soon as I made the post I thought about

I dunno what I was thinking... yeah, makes sense now I guess

still... MC Eiht must be doing BAD

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i can't believe a guy who raps like this has just made a song with mc eiht

i'm actually beginning to feel a little bit of respect for the guy, who raps like he does and probably gets hated on by everyone but still carries on to the point where he's making songs with mc eiht

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
mc 8 is like 45yrs old and dont care what nobody thinks anymore....
that fool needed some beer money..

or he probably thought he was giving back to the world by rappin with a "special" guy....