new song...BIGCHILL - SKITTLES AND TEA (TRAYVONS STORY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
A lot of rappers talk about how real they are and then rap about how they killed 10 people a day and push kilos. Knowing damn well none of that ever happened. This is what's real, major props.

May 8, 2011
Keepin this one at the top. We ready to do that song if you are big homie. Hit my email with your line and ill have the guys get at you and make sure everybody on the same page so we can make something dope as fuck.

Jun 10, 2002
Good song but the thing that fucks with me more then anything is peoples priorities are fucked up they arrested dude that poured that flour on Kim Kardashian but the dude that killed Trayvon is still out and free talking about some self-defense shit how in the fuck is it self defense when the kid is 130lbs and your 230lbs thats some bullshit. anyways R.I.P Trayvon

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Pilly Rapper Reef The Lost Cauze made a song for Trayvon to, so you guys might wanna check it out aswell.

Anyway good job Big Chill and a lot of respect for putting this out! Song is dope to

Makes me proud to be a hip hop/rap fan because what other music genre is paying attention to important subjects like these