New SLR.com comin' soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I'm currently submerged beneath the sewer caps (as usual) in my luh-bor-uh-tory laboring on the new site for you fiends. A new image/look has been concocted to properly represent a professional label whom is past the current "on the rise" status it presently holds (for whatever reason).

www.streetlevelrecords.com
if you wish to lay an eyeball to the "coming soon" announcement

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Night Shield said:
Damn, shit looks nice, Alot better than the one I did. :classic:
Don't trip folks, I seen some of your stuff, you got some solid html. That cover in your sig is pretty barbaric by the way.

Good lookin' out for all the positive responses.

Any SLR artist that has some pics he wants on the site email them to [email protected]

& Young Vicious, I ain't forgot about you folkizm, I just been dealing with some medical issues & had some surgery last week so I've been outta vocal commission. Scream @ me.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
That shit's KRACKIN' Sik!!!
Imma send you some pics ,, , , hopefully you'll be able to create some new promo flyers for the LP.
Good lookin' out homie.

Kas

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Yes, yes.....we have had a few setbacks.....but it's coming soon! We were hoping to launch this a while back.....but shit happens. It will finally be updated and feature alot of new shit......including a Not 2 Sane Productions page where you can preview and purchase beats from none other than yours truly! It's goin' to be lovely........

@Sik.....lmao.....I know that ain't you in that sig pic! You're crazy......

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Naked Man said:
That shit's KRACKIN' Sik!!!
Imma send you some pics ,, , , hopefully you'll be able to create some new promo flyers for the LP.
Good lookin' out homie.

Kas
Fa sho my nawguh...do that. Have D-Sizzle upload high quality scans of the snapshots for any "printed" work I'll be puttin' labor in on.

& yes Mr.D-Sane...that is I says me. Although a savage, barbarian etc etc, I am still a rather dashing young fellow even with the tweaked out scientist appeal, lol.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
SikIndividuoh said:
& yes Mr.D-Sane...that is I says me. Although a savage, barbarian etc etc, I am still a rather dashing young fellow even with the tweaked out scientist appeal, lol.

lol.....looks more like your latest mugshot.......maybe some CrimeWatcher shit......"be on the lookout for Anthony --------....." Or maybe one of those "I'm hard...look at me" prison pics.

Naw....but do you wear glasses normally? I hate the fact that I've been talkin' to you for 2 1/2 years......and have actually never met you. One of these days.........

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Anybody notice you can click on the street level logo and it takes you right there... The one in the top left of your screen.. It happened by accident but i thought it was tight. All sudden kaz just took over my screen...