NEW SKATT AND SNUG VIDEO!!!! " UPS AND DOWNS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
WHATS GOOD STRANGE FANS!!!!!!!!!! ME AND SKATT TOOK A LIL TIME TO DO A REAL QUICK VIDEO FOR THE FANS.. THE FINAL SHIT IS BEING DONE SO WE WILL UP LOAD IT IN A HOUR OR TWO . HOPE YALL LIKE THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WORD ON THA STEETS IN STORES 8/12/08. BRIM

Nov 14, 2002
Wow I can't wait to NOT watch this video! I'm so excited... It's going to be the coolest video set to the best song I've never heard that I will download weeks before release and then give away to people who won't listen to it because it's trash!

Super!

Oct 25, 2006
Wow I can't wait to NOT watch this video! I'm so excited... It's going to be the coolest video set to the best song I've never heard that I will download weeks before release and then give away to people who won't listen to it because it's trash!

Super!
That was a bit uncalled for, though a lot of guys ARE getting a little overly excited about this shit...

Apr 14, 2006
LoL.. Awesome.

Even if S&S were "dope", threatening to kill their fans would have put them on the "not dope" list to me.
Yeah, for the record, that was just Snug, right? Snug should definitely do an anti-downloading commercial. He'd be much better than that dude from Metallica that did it (years ago). "If you want me in jail, download my shit...cause I'm gonna kill you!" :angry:

For real though, it's cool that at least one Strange release will have a video out before the CD releases.

Oct 25, 2006
Yeah, for the record, that was just Snug, right? Snug should definitely do an anti-downloading commercial. He'd be much better than that dude from Metallica that did it (years ago). "If you want me in jail, download my shit...cause I'm gonna kill you!" :angry:

For real though, it's cool that at least one Strange release will have a video out before the CD releases.
We'll see how this "video" turns out.