NEW SITE THAT HAS ALL THE NEW ALBUMS FOR FREE!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
that's old been up on that for a year now, but i noticed they been uploading a lot of links for Itunes instead of regular file xfr sites like they used to do back in the day.

Feb 17, 2006
dawun said:
that's old been up on that for a year now, but i noticed they been uploading a lot of links for Itunes instead of regular file xfr sites like they used to do back in the day.
they give you an iTunes link if you're not signed in...when you sign in, then you should get the free link

Dec 4, 2005
yeah sites been up for a while.
gotta watch out though some people be postin fake albums. i thought i had the new timbo but i was wrong. but its a dope ass site for the most part

Oct 10, 2002
the.know.how said:
they give you an iTunes link if you're not signed in...when you sign in, then you should get the free link
yeah tha's what it was, i usually am logged in automatically, but i got logged out and didn't realize.

Jan 1, 2006
I get my beats from other sites and no user registration is required. I keep shit on the low though. If you're smart enough you'll find a way... and I'm not talking about Limewire or Gnuetella type shit where u download 1 by 1. I get most my albums 2 - 3 weeks in advance.