new sig, another creation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Its coo' man, but from an art standpoint, do something with the red face. Either make it smoother and stand out just a little bit more, or change the shade to a more intense orange - the red could look better as a diff color. It took me a few secs to realize that it was a face. At first I thought it was like a cloud of smoke. hehe. nice 1 tho

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah im not really a pro u know that lol FAGGOT BITCH haha

ive always never had the skills to become good u know that 2 hahaha, but the face is just a little symbol of evil in the background i was tryin to work it out better but i couldnt find what was the right touch lemme fuck wit it sum more right on for the opinion tho cuzz

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
You found the same little devil I got in my sig (Peep in upper left)....lololol

1 little suggestion....The green $ doesn't composite with the rest of the text 'sic'k'...Keep at it.....hhmmmmmm 707...Is that ATL :confused:

Jun 2, 2002
your sig didn't come up for me...but anyways i have a question that i know yall can help me out with. i wanna know how, if even possible, i can put a picture of snowboarder in my sig.