New Sideways

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
comin real soon. Its super heated. Its got 19 tracks. By far his best album to date. Its self titled so be sure to cop the new "sideways", straight out of Antioch Cali......For those who aint knowin, now u know!

Apr 26, 2002
Sup Martie Bacardi 1-5-1! That last solo was hella coo! I liked the track on 925 also, shit was too clean! Hope you come like that in the future, and I 4 sho' will be swoopin this $idewayz! You got any posters or anything homie?Stay up!

May 28, 2002
slammedntha925...im glad you was feelin my album, good lookin out supportin me and side...im workin on my new shit right at this moment, it will drop around the end of the year...i got "last call" and the new "sideways" posters fo sho....just let me know what you want and how many and ill get those to you...alright then homie!

May 28, 2002
slammedntha925...i got your pm already...imma sign and send u those posters fo sho...just gimme a couple days...good lookin out again homie, stay up and keep bumpin livewire music...ill keep in touch with u and let u know the deal