**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
D-Rose said:
I'm a broke ass college student, so I done sold off most of my Jordans, worn and unworn.

But I kept these gems...

Retro VIII
Retro XI
Retro XIII flints
OG XIII blk/whi 1998
OG XIV 1999

Ya'll wanna talk breaking necks? I broke about 37120321 necks at Sun Valley mall with the og XIIIs.

Good choices! nice kicks!

Dec 2, 2005
haha i wear em... the longest i've kept a shoe without wearing was like 4months...but nahh i wear what i buy...

but i've been kinda waiting on some of my shoes 'cause it's rain season and all...

Sep 11, 2005
i wear all mine too, but man its fuckin hella pourin as of late so every day im askin sumone if they kno when all this rain is gonna end cuz im hella ready to break sum necks with my shoes cuz im tellin u sumtimes theyput people in tha ted dibiase chokehold an they dont let go..

Apr 25, 2002
igodummy said:
i got these
fucked em up a couple months ago the first day i wore em
it was raining they got hella wet the next day they was hella wrinkled lookin hurt
i wasnt trippin tho cuz they hella cheap i think they was like 65 or sumthin

yeah i got mine @ Shieks here in Stockton.they go for 80 but he always cheaper.they was like $65......the plaids were more then that,and the hemps were more then them........dunks prices vary on how they look n were u gett'en at...........

pressplay,i aint been to one spot were i didnt have on the plaids were mothafuckas wasnt on'em.opinions vary pimp.there different,and thats me..........