**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
@ Hyphy Juice, naw bro i got that shit at GettaClue in sac...damn ive been waiting to wear that shirt for about 2 months now, i barely got those shoes this weekend....thanks tho bro

@ Yee...for real, we hella need one...but like that dood said, only real shit, dont bother posting "Oh yo yo yo yo this is what i want or wat im gonna have.." put that shit up, like a real pic..

Dec 2, 2005
supavillain said:
@ Hyphy Juice, naw bro i got that shit at GettaClue in sac...damn ive been waiting to wear that shirt for about 2 months now, i barely got those shoes this weekend....thanks tho bro

@ Yee...for real, we hella need one...but like that dood said, only real shit, dont bother posting "Oh yo yo yo yo this is what i want or wat im gonna have.." put that shit up, like a real pic..
REAL TALK

May 31, 2005
so is this gonna be a thread to show off ya shit or to post ya new shit? cuz i'll throw up some more pics of my kicks if we playin show and tell

Dec 2, 2005
hahah i aint even trynna make this a complicated thread..(simply title of thread)..it's not like u finna make a collage of all ur favorite records that you don't have and post it on a "show YOUR RECORD COLLECTION"

all in all though, i just tried to make some distinction with the shoes instead of putting a simple shoe thread...so why not make it a YOUR SHOES THREAD u feel..

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
BayCal said:
thanks... shoebiz ..got em pretty much the same time they came out...
foreal u know anyone tryna sell those still in a 10- 10 1/2, i'm startin to feel blazers but right now only blazers i got are my missions i like the stussy blazers too tho