**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2015
Anyone get the Westbrooks? Im thinkin about coppn but they look like if theres a wet floor ima have a slip n fall lol, ik they casual not for performance as much but i dont get how that grip would work for even walking thru a 7-11 slurpee isle without bein a hazzard to my neck..my neck and my back

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
They dont make these in my size. Hella gay.

Most of the "special editions" Nike makes, they dont make em in that size. Its 7 and then 8. Also, about 5 years ago, stores actually stopped stocking 7.5 in house: you can only get them online. Which isnt a huge deal, but its like "fuck you, FInish Line!"
Are you 13? Why are your feet so small?
Yeah okay little foot.

JORDANS USUALLY RUN SMALL...YOU WONT FIT AN 8?
Ive tried...trust me. 8's are just too big.
Try baby foot locker
best convo ive seen on siccness in a while i was dying

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Most of the "special editions" Nike makes, they dont make em in that size. Its 7 and then 8. Also, about 5 years ago, stores actually stopped stocking 7.5 in house: you can only get them online. Which isnt a huge deal, but its like "fuck you, FInish Line!"
Lol wtf are u serious how tiny is you brue

I wore size 8's in kindergarten

Jul 16, 2015
Hahahaa size 7.5 wut the fuck.. This nigga wears some retro finger puppet jordans

"Damn JB quality has deterriorated with the re-releases, used to be leather and rubber on these things now its just felt from beverlys arts & crafts

U learn how to nose manual on ur tech deck yet