**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
good luck walking in them. and i thought the cement 4's aswell as all realeases this year were on point for quality. the new 4's look more like the og's then the 99 ones aswell.
Already rocked them and everything is good. If they do crack a sole swap is a easy fix.

The new retros do NOT look more like the OG. Does this look anything like the garbage that came out last month?

Not even close breh. Shape, color tones, quality, etc. Not even close. And the quality was straight trash. Leather felt like some hybrid stiff plastic leather combination.
these new retro 4's looked more like the og 4's the the 99 retoes did. thats all i meant by it. they all have there differences. i mean maybe i just dont know but again my leather on my 4's are very good. they dont crease at all and are comfy as fuck. also i never felt like 4's were grails to me so maybe thats why i'm satisfied with them. they just a regular looking shoe you wear with a blue jean white t fit and they look good, feel good and dont creae. thats all i need to pick up my pair lol.

Dec 9, 2005
Okay, so I vowed to never buy another pair of retro Jordans again, but those Playoff XII's have eluded me since 1997, so I might just have to cop 'em.

Does anyone else think they're lightweight ruining the classic-ness of these shoes by retro-ing them?

Feb 12, 2004
Yes and no but overall none of these retros can compare with the OGs and the first wave of retros from the 90s and 2000s. Quality on some of these new Jordan's is Payless esque and they always change something so it isn't the same exact shoe. If you compare the playoff 12 coming out in April vs the og or the 1st retro you'll see how boo boo they are. The leather is garbage, thin and stiff. The shoes aren't as padded and the materials aren't as nice.

Apr 25, 2002
Those stealth 10s are growin on me, I didn't really want them at first but this has been a great month for me and they come out a day before mmy bday. those playoff 12s look clean....