**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
just got my custom j's back from el cappy customz and he did a good job.

before

after

no disrespect bruh but them look hella ugly and i can only imagine how stupid they would look on sum ones feet just walking down the street look like a fuckin clown with them things on they look like bananas i think they looked way better before
they look hella bootleg now

Apr 20, 2003
^^Props cutty.... I got the True Blue's and the Stealths myself.... I wanted the cements(which I had back in the days) but didnt scoop the ones that came out in Nov.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Yup those drop this saturday. They will be an easy cop, but easy pass for me. I just found out I got the 23rd off so looking to stock up on as many pairs of concords as I can.
I donno if i cant count on my beezy for the concords since imma be outta the country at the time, how much are you looking to flip om em? i need a back up plan lol

Apr 20, 2003
i prop you on all of them man. the stealth 3's are very underrated IMO. the problem is the white shoelace fucks up how they look. put some black laces in them and they look ALOT better. funny what laces can do to a shoe but once i put the black laces in them i really liked them. i wear them as my beater shoe now.
I agree..... I added some grey laces to mine! Bought all 3 of my kids a pair of the Stealth 3's for Xmas

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
The cements were a pain in the ass to get, i got a good price on em some so im happy. i wanna change the laces to black on the stealth they look alot better like that imo, just havent gotten around to it

Apr 27, 2008
dam its cool i get it you dont like it.haha its good. there modeled after the tokyo 5's that only released in japan. They stand out and are different but im feeling em. there people who are going to hate em and say i defaced a perfectly good shoe then there are those who say there fresh and different. I Like the varisty red 6's as they are and wouldnt have did it if i didnt have a another pair stocked up. Would I ever do another custom j in the future? probably not.