**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
lol who the hell breaks jordans in
wear that shit 5 times max
single crease that shits got to go
lol you got to man or else you aint feeling how they truley should feel. nothing better thana fully broken in pair of 3's man. i've worn my white cement 3's like 10 times and they get more comfortable with every wear. thats the problem i think with people nowadays. i here all these complaints about how the new retro's suck and they arent comfortable but people just arent breaking them in right. 3s, 5s, 11's 12s all need to be broken into IMO to get the right feel to them. but yeah i agree you got to maintain them. there worth way to much to not clean them after every wear IMO.

Mar 5, 2007
eastbay.com fucked me over yet again. Last time when the TB's 3's dropped they sent me a size 15 instead of a 12 on my order confirmation I received thru email it said size 12 so I thought I was all good. When I received the kicks they where size fucking 15 and also on the receipt/packing slip it said size 12 but they sent me a box of size 15. I returned the shoes and got a full refund and a half assed appolidgy but that was it, no gift certificate no nothing. I ordered thru online.

Now this time with the Black ones that dropped on black Friday I figured I'd take a chance and order from Eastbay again but this time I would do a phone order. Started calling at midnight and after about 25 mins I got through. Had me on hold for another 30 mins before I spoke to a representative. I was told they had my size 12 and also size 11 for my cousin. I ordered them thinking it was all good and today I received them and was hella pissed. They sent me those damn fucking grey stealths instead of the Black ones. I called Eastbay and that's what they said I ordered. I looked back at my order history thru my account at Eastbay and that's what it said. I told that fucking idiot operator that I wanted to order the new black ones that had just come out, I didn't realize he would if fucked my order up. Damn I wish I would if checked my order history sooner, then I could if still copped at the mall later in morning.

Mar 5, 2007
I hope they do a restock online, heard finishline and a few others were going to do it. Read on ISH that Nike Town in Vegas was getting a restock and will be able to do phone orders. I hope I get lucky enough to cop a pair.

Feb 12, 2004
if you're in SF call SF niketown they received FSR yesterday. Call around to all your local footlockers, footactions, champs, finishline, eastbay, etc. They are all getting limited restocks so there's no need to pay above retail.

BTW I see white cement 3s all over ISS for around $160 shipped so don't pay over retail for those either.

Nov 7, 2006
Newest Pickups

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/KrazeeRDM/IMG_0828.jpg

now the updated collection of my 3's and 13's. and yeah 3's are my favorite hands down. also gonna double up on the black flips this saturday

notice the slight creases on the ray allens already? yeah thats cause i wear all my shit. once i got them in i put em on my feet, remember i'm from boston so it was a lon g time coming to get those. got em for 3bills which IMO is better than what they asking for on ebay.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Those Ray Allen Edition Jordans are clean as shit....I dont know about 3 bills tho, im not a sneaker head like that....But they would only see the gym floor, if i copped em.