New shit from V-TeK(r and r)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
not too long, but i haven't been inspired much lately.

-----------------

Mothafuckas stop talking shit/ campared to my words, mine are articulate/ we got johnny talking big/ in reality he’s a fucking twig/ ya’ll make me sick/ it’s ok, i’ll feed on ya words like a fucking tick/”Me and bagman will end ur fate”/you and ur homo mate/fuck this, i’mma elaborate/ that my game make you masturbate/ then ejaculate/ “WHAT HE SAY”/ beat the fuck out of you so it’ll commemorate/ that all you do is hate/ thinking you got it made/ but when you see me, you better run a escapade / jump is ur mini-escalade/ but now it’s too fucking late/ i’m fucking pissed, tha lords gonna serve ya on a fucking plate/ ready to play/ kill you with my fist, to your dismay/ then i’ll stuff ya up and put ya on display/ put ya head on my Canadian wall, under it “once a hater EH”/ “NO FUCKING WAY”/ let’s get back to reality, you can picture me, at your eulogy/ pissing on ya Cassket/ why you even askin/ you still haven’t grasped it/ that V-TeK don’t give a FUCK......./, ya sorri, well you shit out a luck/ i got no more time to lend/ cus i tend, to creep from behind and hyper-extend/ your fucking neck/ leave ya in a wreck/ for ya moms to cry and sob/ but then you realized you fucked with the wrong people, ya fucked wit the MOB.......