New shit, feedback appreciated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
recordin this shit next week.............

my sick thoughts bout to lead me into murderous rages/ get down and hit the ground when im burstin the gauges/ roll a sack and plot attack, got so much shit on my mind/ and if ya cross my path then watch ya back or your shit will be mine/ doin dirty deeds wit disasterous demolitions/ vision switchin dimensions wit diabolical sick intentions/ inflictin pain to your brain, cause im sick and disturbed/ trippin off shit that aint there while im hittin this herb/ got the word from the man heard he got a good plan/ he said lets form our own military and take over the land/ stop n' pop the clip in got the glock clutched in my palm/ paradin down your set wit the tec to let you know that its on/ explode like a bomb on a wrathful path of destruction/ crushin anyone who cross me so dont be askin me nothin/ my intolerance at levels so high that i just wanna die/ i feel like im stuck in the gutter and lifes just passin me by/ dont be askin me why i do these things that i do/ i got so much pain on my brain and all the pain's showin thru/ they always told me that you gotta do to others as you want done to you/ but i'd rather push my pain onto people to make em feel like i do/ an irreverent attitude keeps me abastracted from fear/ opposite from prominent got me hopin that my end will be near/ my persona projects a person that people want me to be/ but its got me sick of livin wishin somethin would hurry up and happen to me/ walkin along the line of insanity family mad at me got/ me not wantin to live cause the hell im livin in is gettin too hot/ so learn your lesson, tuck your tail, dont be messin wit me/ my gun busts like an erection smith n' wesson stay restin wit me

feedback of any kind is more than welcome. thanks for readin my shit.