*NEW SHIT* A-Wolf Feat Yukmouth and San Quinn 'Like Us' produced by Doug Infinite!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2004
A-Wolf Feat Yukmouth and San Quinn - 'Not Like Us' (Mp3/Link)

Sup yall...

just thought i'd post a track I got a few days back...

you can call and request this on wild or kmel...

the track features yukmouth (1st verse) a-wolf (2nd verse) and san quinn (3rd verse) the track is produced by Doug Infinite wich is a big name..out from chicago..he helped/tought and worked with Kanye West and NO I.D....im sure yall know who they are!? so the beat has a Kanye Vibe to it...

Yuk doesnt even use his grimey voice! he came smooth n dope in my opinion..good drop from him...

A-Wolf..came lyrical as he likes to do..he came coo...

Quinn...in my opinion..got better..i think he did real good..on this joint...im not a big fan of his..but i think he kill't the shit...

so yall support homie A-Wolf...

'known for battlin locksmith last year'

he'll also be featured on Big D's Mix-tape comming soon...

and on my solo effort...'effort' lol...

keeps it real...

Jan 24, 2004
damn i hope this shit get's played on the radio it's growin on me the beat is real commercial and both yuk and quinn come nice

first time i've heard a wulf without battlin and he's coo

i like the concept of the joint too basically sayin fuck everyone that bit off tha bay

maybe a remix w/ e-40, keak, and mac dre talkin all that yay area game YADADAMEAN

Jan 10, 2004
WWW.INNERCITY2K said:
DUG INFINITE DIDNT DO THAT BEAT.DJ DEVRO DID THAT TRACK.BUT DUG INFINITE DID 3 TRACKS FOR MR.PREDICTER CHAPTER II.STRAIGHT HEAT

I'm just going on what I was told..and what I was told is Dough Infinite produced this track and that is why it has a kanye feel to it...

also...Doug Ifninite is from Chi Town...(so is kanye n No.I.D. duh!) and is out in the bay for a while..so few bay lyrcisits are goin to him for beats...

thats what i was told...

Jan 20, 2003
sticky don't like no one unless they're yuk, jacka, or keak! haha nah i'm just playin but i do see ya talkin shit about a lot of artists on here which is fine but it seems like u r only feelin about 3 or 4 artists out here.

as for the song: tight song! good shit for posting that up

Apr 1, 2002
Selph Made said:
A-Wolf Feat Yukmouth and San Quinn - 'Not Like Us' (Mp3/Link)

Sup yall...

just thought i'd post a track I got a few days back...

you can call and request this on wild or kmel...

the track features yukmouth (1st verse) a-wolf (2nd verse) and san quinn (3rd verse) the track is produced by Doug Infinite wich is a big name..out from chicago..he helped/tought and worked with Kanye West and NO I.D....im sure yall know who they are!? so the beat has a Kanye Vibe to it...

Yuk doesnt even use his grimey voice! he came smooth n dope in my opinion..good drop from him...

A-Wolf..came lyrical as he likes to do..he came coo...

Quinn...in my opinion..got better..i think he did real good..on this joint...im not a big fan of his..but i think he kill't the shit...

so yall support homie A-Wolf...

'known for battlin locksmith last year'

he'll also be featured on Big D's Mix-tape comming soon...

and on my solo effort...'effort' lol...

keeps it real...
you right about yuk, I didn't even recognize his voice. He sounds better this way. Tight song though.

Jan 10, 2004
lol you sayin eminem is gay?!!

nah im playin..yea the hook is emish..thats the first thing i noticed....

i feel quinn killed it tho..and im not even a fan of quinn...

Apr 1, 2004
Quinn definately rips this track. Yuk sounds dope, has a planet asia sound on this one.
A-wolf has a crazy rhyme pattern and that PAC line killed it. Pretty commercial track, this one would definately have the clubs going crazy. Is Quinn still droppin on 420?