**NEW SHIRT BACKFRICOPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Monte,
dont forget...... this shirt is making fun of your dumb as down syndrome ass you broke piece of shit. Right now that whiteboy stand to make a healthy profit off your mistakes. Before you start actin greasy again,keep in mind that you are the dumbfuck that has to live with that shitty tattoo for the rest of your pathetic life, while anyone that buys that shirt can remove the joke anytime they want.

For a CEO, you have got to be the dumbest fuck I have ever met, your business ethnics are well below par (even for a mcdonald flunkie) You cant even make money yet you are a CEO,your endless chase for paper will only lead to you, once again, failing miserably,and finding yourself at a dead end.
You are an embarrassment to frisco, the bay rap scene, video producers/directors worldwide, and to the siccness in general.

Please just shoot yourself in the head and save a real street cat a bullet, you waste of oxygen.
i'm high as hell, i'm dying here at work. i think i'm gonna sig this...

but anyways, ouch. that's gotta hurt.

i'm really thinking about copping that shirt, too.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Monte,
dont forget...... this shirt is making fun of your dumb as down syndrome ass you broke piece of shit. Right now that whiteboy stand to make a healthy profit off your mistakes. Before you start actin greasy again,keep in mind that you are the dumbfuck that has to live with that shitty tattoo for the rest of your pathetic life, while anyone that buys that shirt can remove the joke anytime they want.

For a CEO, you have got to be the dumbest fuck I have ever met, your business ethnics are well below par (even for a mcdonald flunkie) You cant even make money yet you are a CEO,your endless chase for paper will only lead to you, once again, failing miserably,and finding yourself at a dead end.
You are an embarrassment to frisco, the bay rap scene, video producers/directors worldwide, and to the siccness in general.

Please just shoot yourself in the head and save a real street cat a bullet, you waste of oxygen.
damn, that was harsh!

::

Nov 2, 2002
Monte,

LMAO!!!!!!! oh man.

Jun 3, 2006
i want one of those shirts, good conversation starter wit the females too....

"whats your shirt all about?"

"well it all started wit this little homie monte who let his homey who was zoomin off sum hubba rocks and or cystal meth write all over his back wit a tattoo gun"

Dec 4, 2004
i got an unfinished mural of africa on my back that these fags on here is judging
go back to school CEO

mu⋅ral
   /ˈmyʊərəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [myoor-uhl] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a large picture painted or affixed directly on a wall or ceiling.