New Shaolin Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
what's happenin yall...just wanted to holla at cha and let you know that the long awaited sophomore Shaolin album will be hitting stores right after the new year. The album is called "Credentials" and features production from Bosko (e-40, Limp Bizkit), Big Squeeze (Mr. DOG, Mac Money), Torrey Ward (Cool Nutz, DBA), and Big Hollis (Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz). "Credentials" also features verses from Cool Nutz, Ballin Ass Dame, Mr. DOG, Mac Money, Maniak Lok, BG Church and M-O of Certified, and some more surprise guests as the album nears finish.

The album is being released on Sacremento based label High Side Records and will be distributed by City Hall.

Holla back at me and I'd be more than happy to let you know any info.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
LadyInsane said:
SAY WHAT? Yall got Bad Azz on your shit? That's my nigga right thare! I gotta peep that!
No. Big Hollis has done beats for Bad Azz and no this aint no compilation. It's a solo album and it's based on my man's music not a movie. Hope that help.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum you late muthaf.......LOL. Glad to see you finally taking advantage of the board. Yall show my boy Shaolin a warm welcome.

www.bwr2000.com

Apr 25, 2002
wsup shaolin?

i heard ya shit way back on those Pork cd's,i had some homies out in pasco.........What???High Side????keep it pimpin' mayne,and you should get some D-Sane heaters for ya shit.

Apr 25, 2002
wussup bro...good to see you made it to the super networking/business tool we call the Siccness...make good use of it! and i was feelin you on the "Small Town Livin', Big City Game" album, keep doin the shit. maybe we can do some work someday? ill holler

Oct 6, 2002
MY BOY ALBUM GONNA BE LIKE WATER, EVERYBODY NEED WADA WADA ,SO PICK IT UP. WHAT UP SHAOLEEZY YOU KNOW HOW WE DO PB. LET EM KNOW 509 BOUT TO BE ON SWOLE WIT DA 817 CONNECT. HOLLA AT YA BOY [HATERS GET ATE BY GATORS]www.cdbaby.com/jrod