NEW SF IV characters (Guy, Cody and Adon)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
I also heard Rolento's stage is in the game....so he might be in it.

I bought SF4 and I have so many damn games to play and catch up on....theyre already dropping a new one, damnit!

May 4, 2002
i just read in the xbox mag that you dont even have to unlock anyone this time around. everyone is playable from the get go and they are going to make seth a lil harder. also they are going to "fix" the online and redo the stories for each character, oh yeah and "try to add bonus stages" this time.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So did i waste my money on SF IV, when SSF IV is coming out?
That depends on when you purchased it. Also, there is supposed to be something exclusive for those who already owned the game and have the save files on their hard drives. They haven't announced what it is, how it will work, but they said those who previously owned the game will be getting something.

May 9, 2002
That depends on when you purchased it. Also, there is supposed to be something exclusive for those who already owned the game and have the save files on their hard drives. They haven't announced what it is, how it will work, but they said those who previously owned the game will be getting something.
Right on. I bought SFIV the week it came out.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
if i had to pick the 3 characters in the street fighter universe i care the least about it would probably be those 3.

fuck these sorry ass alpha fighters.

if they dont announce some third strike characters i wont be purchasing this based on the ones they have released so far.