NEW SCARFACE GETS 5 MICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
i usually hate the source for their biased ass shit, i mean c'mon, they gave season of the siccness 2 and 1/2 mics.......they just gave tech n9n3's absolute power (which is a great album) only 3 mics.......however, they finally did something right.....scarface definitely deserved this one......the fix is heated........

May 2, 2002
SavageC said:
i like how they gave devin the dude's new one 4 mics.....but fuck how they gave ras kass's van gogh 3 mics...........thumbs down
I gotta agree with the source on that one. Ras Kass is fuckin around with party/club beats now and isn't comin with the soul on ice heat that he used to.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Who cares?? Obviously they aren't accurate, why does it matter what they give 1 mic and what they give 5?? That's like having some fat, ugly, crooked tooth girl tell you you're cute. Who fucken cares..

Vamps
IX.

May 2, 2002
Vamps said:
Who cares?? Obviously they aren't accurate, why does it matter what they give 1 mic and what they give 5?? That's like having some fat, ugly, crooked tooth girl tell you you're cute. Who fucken cares..
LOL!! 4 real :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think The Fix deserves 5 mics but some of his old shit did...

That's probably why they gave him 5 mics this time around, Scarface is a living legend and they never gave him props before so they wanna make up for it...

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The only reason he "finally" got the five mics is because hes on Def Jam now and his features are Nas & Jay-Z...Not Pac, Cube, & $hort.....I lost respect 4 them when the 4got 2 mention Rappin Ron as a "Fallin Soldier" or when they gave albums 5 mics again, they left out "Get in Where You Fit In"!!!!!!!!!!!