NEW Royce Da 5'9 feat. Bun-B and Crooked I. Slaughterhouse on Shady

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
good for them. also tehy betta pray that shady can promote them right bc shady cant seem to keep they artists no more look who all left 50 cent, obie trice, bobby creekwater, stat quo. only one left is cashis. and he isnt goung no where bc em paying his child support for his 17 kids

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
shady will get more artists. meth and red were begging to get signed with shady a while back. as is, i would really like this to prove an opportunity for crooked-i's album to be done by dre. finally. a perfect mixdown, all that.

Oct 6, 2008
good for them. also tehy betta pray that shady can promote them right bc shady cant seem to keep they artists no more look who all left 50 cent, obie trice, bobby creekwater, stat quo. only one left is cashis. and he isnt goung no where bc em paying his child support for his 17 kids
17 kids huh? That's some Wayan brother's shit.. Good point on artists NOT staying there. That has to do with Interscope not wanting to fully promote and market their "newer" artists AND Dr. Dre's procrastination abilities..

shady will get more artists. meth and red were begging to get signed with shady a while back. as is, i would really like this to prove an opportunity for crooked-i's album to be done by dre. finally. a perfect mixdown, all that.
I just want this... Eminem, Royce and Crook on a Dre Beat. If they were gracious enough to toss in a Nate Dogg hook, it'd be musical heaven. I just hope Royce isn't fuckin' joking saying that a "deal" is done.

Nov 7, 2006
holy shit. bout time they got signed to somewhere that has nasty beats. slaughterhouse has the ability to take over the game specially with dre and em's beats pushing them. lets hope for the best.

Nov 7, 2006
they sud drop buddens n replace him with em
nah buddens is doing his thing with slaughterhouse. never ever liked joe but ever since he's been with these cats it's like he has something to prove and he's right there with all of them in ever song. leave the past in the past and just listen to him with an open mind and you might actually like what you here now.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea hes not bad he is improving also has good work ethic this new track tho is raw crookeds goin ballistik they all are

May 4, 2006
nah buddens is doing his thing with slaughterhouse. never ever liked joe but ever since he's been with these cats it's like he has something to prove and he's right there with all of them in ever song. leave the past in the past and just listen to him with an open mind and you might actually like what you here now.

He has always been nice. IMO. Now meanwhile people may not like him because of what he does but to say he isn't talented is stupid. Everybody isn't going to like him which is obvious though. I personally could give a fuck less about his beefs with people or what happend between him & Wu Tang seeing as how I like both groups.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
about to peep this track, im diggin a collabo with Bun B. hopefully its tight. But was anyone else dissapointed with the Slaughterhouse album? Its lyrically dope but the beats were seriously lacking.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Budden lyrically is one of tha dopest dudes in Hip Hop right now....his style is just boring...at least thats why I dont like him.....but i do have to say he was much better on tha slaughterhouse album than anything Ive ever heard from him before

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
yeah.. a bit repetitive, but a dope lyricist. i wish he'd use less samples. bring more grit to his songs, his spits. kinda like royce did. his first three albums, i think death is certain was the better of them but none were really special to me. i always thought he was one of the top lyricist in the game ability-wise, but his albums werent special. that bar exam 2 was special and street hope was special like that too. royce really dug deep and hit hard. maybe joey will do that too.

and on shady beats.. ? oh shit, it's on like king kong on a skyscraper. that camp's got crazy beats.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Bizarre recently posted on his twitter accout that the group was working with Eminem in the studio with fellow Detroit rapper Royce Da 5'9. "d12 ablum coming soon!!!," he wrote Thursday (March 4). "in the studio with marshall. royce 59. and d12. be looking for the single soon.....hear some of the bar exam 3. royce new mix tape.. its crazy!!."

Bizarre's upcoming solo album "Live At St. Andrews" will be hitting stores on May 11th. The new album will have it's first single "Believer" feature Tech N9ne with the music video including cameos from Royce Da 5'9 among others. Other artists featured on the album include Yelawolf, D12 member Kuniva, Royce Da 5'9, Redman, King Gordy and others. For more information, visit
http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/0...be-on-eminems-relapse-2-album-watch-here.html

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
nice to see red in the studio with shady. and the bar 3 has me amped. the bar two was something special.