New RICHIE RICH album...June 25th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ten Six Records is scheduled to release Richie Rich's album Toy Story on June 25. It will feature Too $hort, The Replacement Killers, and feature production of DJ Daryl, Lev Berlak, Ruffa, Bosko and Gold Fingers. The album will contain the songs "My Anthem" and "How I Ride".

From hitemup.com

Looks like he has the production to bring ANOTHER dope album. Who's gonna pick it up. I know I always support Rich, he's like Daz...Never comes weak.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
I aint seen no promo for it, or heard nuttin on the radio.. He had a cool first single for the last album...But Double R always come wit Oaktown Heat...

Apr 25, 2002
What was wrong with "The Game" that shit was full of tight tracks...

That one where he goes "I used to sell crack rock, but now i'ma MC, I put the rhymes to beats...I used to move them rocks" That shit is tight, and the Jazze Pha produced song where the chorus goes "If I fucked yo bitch would a nigga trip, knowing that she goes around blowin niggas dicks"

"The Truth" with Gonzoe was fat as fuck. That whole album was solid. Some of the beats were remakes of old school hits but I thought it was cool.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Cantankerous said:
and feature production of DJ Daryl
That's all I needed to hear there....as long as its not for only 1 song like "The Game".......he brings out the best out of Double R.......its like Khayree & MD, Bo & Mob Boss, Dre & Snoop:classic: