NEW RAY LUV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
i am one of the biggest ray luv fans ever peoples...so please don't accuse me of hatin....but i woke up nice and early today to go buy this shit b4 work and i must say.....i am greatly dissapointed.......only 5 slumpable trax........thumbs down on most of the production, except #2 and 17 and a couple others......i hope the new mall is better than this.......ray came tight, its just the beats were not very tight........

May 5, 2002
I picked it up today, I thought it was pretty solid man. Its bumpin to me, no Forever Hustlin by no means but I wasn't expecting that. The beats could have been tighter tho, more gangsta soundin but I'm glad I bought it........

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Man!!! I'm lovin it...I think the deepest song Ray ever WROTE is on there' "The Day The World Ended"

NOTHING will ever sound like Forever Hustlin again cause it ain't 1996 no more!!! It's a classic and it had it's time...This new one shines to me...

Apr 25, 2002
I don't care for 1995 or 96, all I want is good production. I've been waiting for a loooooooong time for this CD to drop, it's gonna be the end of the world if I ain't feeling it..LOL!! :eek:

I'm definitly gonna buy it tommorow.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
i agree with you savage, i luv ray luv and have been waitin for quite some time. i'm disappointed at 17 songs -4skits and the intro takin me down to 12 songs, and i'd say only 4-5 are tight. mind u those 5 are tighter then 95% of rappers cds. personally i just hoped for more...i didnt care for the beats either, they were either hella tight or just shit. either way i recommend die hards pick this 1 up. maybe im weird tho, i thought coup detat was a tight ass cd and most didnt like it. pz

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I think this cd is dope as fuck, ray comes with fire, the verses are fire, I remember people saying "unforgiven" sucked when it dropped, now its a classic, i see this cd doing the same.

May 5, 2002
"I think the deepest song Ray ever WROTE is on there' "The Day The World Ended"

yea that song tight but I'm feelin the beat more on the original version he had on some comp......