New rap sound from Kansas City....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
Ouch, that must hurt. It's like hollerin @ a hella fine chick and gettin clowed in front of hella people. What's worst, the music or the image of the dude making the music? Super Mr. Waccck Guy

Dec 17, 2004
uh you dont suck. flows not too bad. youre not any worst than the average person trying to be a rapper. shit your not any worst than rappers who have made it. but if you want real constructive feedback...take your pictures off your myspace. just thinking the way people think, theyre gonna look at your pics looking like keith urban and shit, and immediately write you off. its just the way people are. and your lyrical content is typical and about the same bullshit that 90% of rappers rap about so that doesnt help

Feb 9, 2003
I constructively suggest you stop rapping. Your new Kansas City sound sounds identical to about 294 other MySpace rappers all claiming to be new and innovative. I suggest you go back to school. You spelled words correctly and included punctuation which puts you in the 98th percentile of intelligence here on the Siccness. Not a grand feat, mind you, but at least you'll be able to get an AA in something a bit more constructive and something, I'm sure, that will pay more handsomely than rapping and/or pretending to be a rapper.