**NEW POTLUCK CD and Free Download**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
michampin said:
potluck is dope as fuck
cant wait to see them here in kc in november at the beaumont club
lol nice so u actually goin??? ill get ya a copy of this cd...its dope as fuck...what we are feat. tech and krizz is better than the sampler shows

Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, it is a good album from what I heard. The Luniz and Tech tracks are the best in my opinion. The Tech track has a little more than what you hear on that sample, so go out and get it.

Dec 5, 2005
Disastxr said:
Yeah, it is a good album from what I heard. The Luniz and Tech tracks are the best in my opinion. The Tech track has a little more than what you hear on that sample, so go out and get it.

Yup with Kaliko on the Chorus

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
i picked it up yesterday and it is dank as hell. i like it a lot better than humboldt county high and i thought the beats were extremely dope. UnderRated is talented at that shit. Kalico is on a few other songs coming with the hooks. revolution is probably one of my favorites. cop that shit!

-Tony

Sep 17, 2003
ErieNinja said:
i got mine pre ordered...no rush delivery, so I will be getting that later this week. No stores around here carry it, but i'm expecting nothing but good things from the cd

If you have any CD stores that I would describe as a "Ma & Pa" type store, they can normally order CDs that you normally wouldn't see in a music store.

Sep 21, 2006
pot luck was the shit at the last Twiztid show....they gave us blunt wraps....me and some of my homies smoked with one of them, when ou guys coming back to ft.worth?........we all have much love for all the wicked clowns friends......

Sep 8, 2006
This cd is supposed to be in all record stores nationwide.
If you can't find it, let me know the city, store name, and street the store is on so we can get this cd on the shelf there!
Thanks for your support and keep the comments coming!

peace