New peeps i played DE for...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Besides Me and 42050187ESP (if you can remember him back in the day) no one really is up on DE. So i like to play him for people when i get the chance. New rankers are listed with coments:

Dave (the busser from Texas; listens to Dope House music) "Eh homie, who is this, he sounds real tight!"

Jeff (my bosses son; 37 yrs old, from Pittsburgh) -he sort of just was like confused - plus he had been drinking all day-

Assorted Waitresses (from work) sort of dig DE.

D

DizGusT

See, thats Ur Problem Right There....

Your lettin A Bunch Of No-Bodys Listen To Pure Un-Kut Masterpeices Produced By The D.E.

Expose His shit To Hip-Hop Radio Stations, Give em a copy Of "All Ova Da Place" Hit Night Clubs and Throw The D.J. 20 Bucks To Play It, Thats How U give The D.E. Exposure.... Redneck Waitresses In Pissburg Won't Do shit For The D.E. lol

Oct 6, 2002
Lay off the hateraide

DizGusT said:
See, thats Ur Problem Right There....

Your lettin A Bunch Of No-Bodys Listen To Pure Un-Kut Masterpeices Produced By The D.E.

Expose His shit To Hip-Hop Radio Stations, Give em a copy Of "All Ova Da Place" Hit Night Clubs and Throw The D.J. 20 Bucks To Play It, Thats How U give The D.E. Exposure.... Redneck Waitresses In Pissburg Won't Do shit For The D.E. lol
:dead:

You need to dead that kind of talk homie. Aint nothin wrong with lettin different kinds of people listen to D.E.

Apr 26, 2002
In the beginning it was just me-e, listening to Planet Zero from the DE. Nowadays I got hella bunch of people infected with the Fahrenheit-Siccmade virus and most of them didn't used to care about westcoast-ish. But he different...yada yada ur mf right...!!
I just got me a copy of the MSane album this weak and DE comes super tight as always...also on the Buckshot-album...'u can't stop the virus, we got straps inside us'!! Peacy

Oct 6, 2002
HELLO MTHF ITS ME AGAIN YEP

MY QUESTION IS STILL UNANSWERED, FIRST NEEDS TO COME ON HERE WIT THE ANSWER. BASED ON IM RILLA. I HEARD FROM A BIRD GANGSTA NIP WAS COOL. TECH NINA AND THA D.E. NEED TO HOOK UP, CAUSE SO FAR THEY ARE THE MOST ORIGINAL RAPPERS OUT THERE.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LOL @ Red Neck Waitresses.

I could give them something to play on the radio, but then they rarely play anything out of their way. Its pretty locked down here.

I play DE at parties and for people that i know so that I CAN BACK UP DE's INFO if anyone asks... not personal information, but i can tell people anywhere to buy DE or to get on the WEB to find stuff where the djs prolly cant do shit. I feel ya tho DIZGUST.

D

DizGusT

I imagine there ain't too many tight clubs and hot ass bitches in pissburg, Could u comment on that Blight...
Also Blight, I Drove Thru South Pissburg And Took Some Pictures Of The Changes Over There In That Redneck Place, (BELOW)

D

DizGusT

quit talkin shit cranky, before i locate u, and butt-fuck u infront of your neighbors

Oct 6, 2002
DizGusT said:
I imagine there ain't too many tight clubs and hot ass bitches in pissburg, Could u comment on that Blight...
Also Blight, I Drove Thru South Pissburg And Took Some Pictures Of The Changes Over There In That Redneck Place, (BELOW)

GET IT?!?!?!?!!?!?

WOPPP!

READ THE SIGN HAHAHA OME OMY IMA HELLA HIGFH LOOK AT THE SIGN MAAAN IT SAY S WHOP.

Oct 6, 2002
EEEEEHHHEEHHHHHHH

PLEAS NO MRE HATE/ PLEAS PLEAS LETS COOPERATE/ DEAD THAT VULGAR THOUGHT JUST JOIN HANDS AND LETSSSS SMOKE SOME MARIJANE/SNIFF SNIFF PUFFF LET IT FLOWW THROUGH MY VAINES. AHHHHHHHHHHH

OFF TOP BY HUSH HUSH SPEAK MY NAME SEE WOMEN BLUSH.

Oct 6, 2002
HELLO THERE

PLEASE NO MORE HATE/ PLEASE PLEASE LET US COOPRERATE/ DEAD THAT VULGAR THOUGHT/ JUST JOIN IN AND SMOKE THIS MARIJANE/SNIFF SNIFF PUFF PUFF LET IT FLOW THROUGH MY VAINES. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.

REMIX, HERES YOUR FIX/ WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT FROM ALL THOSE COCKS/STEP OFF MY JOCK/ ORR ILL GET IN THIS THING AND KICK YOUR ASS/ LIKE ROBOT JOX

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I dont see why ya want to jump on me Najy, but shit, this is like the 4th time i acted normal since you got here and you want to be like that then its like that. I never made fun of you from the start but then this is how it is, then fuck you faggot......

Wantin to BUTT FUCK CRANKY you faggot!

And that aint no south pittsburgh, if you took that pick, its form that Amish shit youre from, after all you took it and want to fuck males assholes.