new orleans rap fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
did ya'll no fila phil and mia x are brother and sister..i was reading a post i found from fila phil..that boy been thru some shit..i'll try to post it.
i emailed it to my self but can't figure out how to post it on here..i ain't good wit computers.

Jun 26, 2005
they're not brother and sister. they're not even related. i heard it in a Mia X interview and she said that. i used to think that too. and plus Mia X is from the 7th Ward and Fila Phil is from the 9th Ward.

Oct 15, 2004
HE SAYS IT IN A INTERVEIW I GOT IT SAVED TO MY EMAIL TELL ME HOW TO POST IT AND I WILL. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE WOULD SAY IT IF IT AIN'T TRUE..MAYBE U KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THEN HE DOES UNTOUCHABLE.

Sep 30, 2005
flaimm said:
HERE IS WORD FOR WORD OF WHAT FILA PHIL WROTE IN THIS POST. JUST FOR U UNTOUCHABLE.
"I HAVE 3 BROTHERS AND 3 SISTERS AND 1 OF MY SISTERS IS MIA X FORMER RAP LABEL MATE OF MASTER P OF NO LIMIT RECORDS. ME AND MIA X HAD THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS ON LOCK WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO BOUNCE MUSIC. SHE WAS ON MY FIRST CD CALLED THE HUSTLER,AND SHE WENT TO EVERY CONCERT I HAD IN LOUISIANA. EVERY TIME I DID A CONCERT IN NEW ORLEANS SOMEBODY GOT KILLED, BECAUSE OF WARD BANGIN. THERE SOME DEEP SHIT IN THIS POST..I WISH I COULD POST IT FOR U NONE BELIEVER ASS.I CAN EMAIL IT TO U.
Damn, just open the email, highlight the text, copy it then paste it here.

Oct 15, 2004
I DON'T REALLY NO BUT IF SOMEBODY WOULD SIT THERE AND WRITE ALL THAT..THATS ALOTTA WRITING..THEN U GOTTA BE A BORED M.F. YA KNOW.

Jun 26, 2005
i've seen that post too, but i really doubt Fila Phil came on the internet and wrote that. Mia X said it in an interview that she wasn't blood related to him. it started by someone sayin they were LIKE brother and sister but they aren't actually related. you ever heard either of them talk about each other on a song? or even a feature besides the intro on "Da Hustla"?

Oct 15, 2004
NEVA NO MAYBE SAME DAD DIFFERENT MOM...U GOTTA BE BORED TO SIT THERE AND WRITE ALL THAT SHIT IF IT AIN'T HIM...THEY SURE DID MAKE UP A NICE LITTLE STORY.

May 15, 2002
Untouchable211 said:
they're not brother and sister. they're not even related. i heard it in a Mia X interview and she said that. i used to think that too. and plus Mia X is from the 7th Ward and Fila Phil is from the 9th Ward.
I thought Mia X was from out the 10th Ward, St. Thomas.