NEW ORLEANS OLD SCHOOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
I've got a respectable amount of old N.O. shite, mostly old CMR, Tombstone & Untouchable...

I need to get "Tripple Beam" from Da Mobstas, if anyone can hook it up. I'll gladly make it worth your while, either by sending you some shit that you need too, assuming I have it. I'll even send you a donation through Paypal if you have an account, I need that fucking album bad.

My tape got screwed up pretty bad, and there's no way I'm paying 100$+ for a CD copy on eBay, at least for now.

Seriously, if someone thinks they might be able to help, reply here or send me a shout.

[email protected]

Cheers.

Feb 1, 2006
fishermane said:
I've got a respectable amount of old N.O. shite, mostly old CMR, Tombstone & Untouchable...

I need to get "Tripple Beam" from Da Mobstas, if anyone can hook it up. I'll gladly make it worth your while, either by sending you some shit that you need too, assuming I have it. I'll even send you a donation through Paypal if you have an account, I need that fucking album bad.

My tape got screwed up pretty bad, and there's no way I'm paying 100$+ for a CD copy on eBay, at least for now.

Seriously, if someone thinks they might be able to help, reply here or send me a shout.

[email protected]

Cheers.
out tha requests thread :

DoberTheGreat said:
Da_Mobstas-Tripple_Beam-1994
Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21686681/Da_Mobstas-Tripple_Beam-1994-RAGEMP3.rar.html

Jan 19, 2006
I'm guessing that what you posted is a link to the album, available for download??

I'm useless with CPU's, but I'll try fucking with it in a minute. And what the fuck is a .rar file?

Anyways, I'll figure it out. Serious thanks for posting that link meisterpimp.

Cheers.

--Incidentally, anybody ever checked out those Pimp Dogg albums? They're the next 2 I wanna try and pick up from Untouchable, but I can only find "Who's That Aggin" tape on eBay for like a bill, and I ain't fucking paying 100$+ for a tape. Yet.

I fucking loved that "Playing With Choppers" sample off that 211 album, but I don't even think they released it, to my knowledge...

And while we're on it, does anybody have a complete list for the Untouchable and/or Tombstone catalogues??

Yea, I'm a whore.

Jun 26, 2005
fishermane said:
I fucking loved that "Playing With Choppers" sample off that 211 album, but I don't even think they released it, to my knowledge...

And while we're on it, does anybody have a complete list for the Untouchable and/or Tombstone catalogues??
that "Playin With Choppers" sample is from S.A.C Mafia's album and that song is amazing. and you're right it was never released, unfortunately.

but here's Tombstone's catalog -
0001 - Da Mobstas - Tripple Beam
0002 - Lokee - I Got Dis
0003 - Felony - Gansta Tail
0004 - Cheeky Blakk - Let Me Get That Outcha
0005 - Lokee - Voodoo Gangsta Funk
0006 - 2 Blakk - Represent For Life
0007 - Cheeky Blakk - Fuck Bein Faithful
0008 - L.O.G. - G's & Soldiers

and then Danger Zone Records took over. i don't know any of their numbers but these are the ones they released:

II Loaded - Don't Play No Games
Cheeky Blakk - Cheeky Gonna Be Cheeky
Busbak - Retaliation
All Night Flightaz - Dat Drama

Untouchable's catalog -
???? - Raw II Survive - West Syde Gz
5556 - Pimp Dogg - Forever Loaded
6666 - 211 - Hustlin Pays Tha Bills
7777 - Pimp Dogg - Who's That aggiN (i don't have this but i'm guessing it's 7777)
8888 - Fila Phil - Tha Hustla Returns
9999 - Charlie Hanseen - My Enemies
1001 - L.O.G. - Camouflaged Down
1002 - Ms. Tee - Hot Girl
1003 - S.A.C. Mafia - Socca Ballin

and then they started the record label up again like around 2000 i think and i don't have any of those releases, but here's the ones i know about:

Kash - Root Of All Evil
Kilo - Evolution
Donkey Boyz - Bust It Open

i'm pretty sure there's one more but i can't remember it right now. i'm almost positive there's another.

Jan 19, 2006
Good looking out man, I appreciate it. And yea, that sample is from S.A.C. Mafia, don't know why I mentioned 211, considering I have both.

I managed to pick up originals of both L.O.G.'s albums, probably the best of all IMO. From what I've read, the other "essentials" that I should get are "I Got Dis" & "Who's That Aggin", I have most of the other shit, more or less...

I tried picking up that Donkey Boyz, it was alright. A lot of b.s., but the track "Pimps n Hoes" or whatever it's called is fucking amazing. And it was nice to get that posse track from the S.A.C. Mafia album on CD, since I only have "Socca Balling" on tape.

As for that Mobstas album, it had some shitty production at times, but it grew on me. Only when my tape fucked up on me I realized I needed it again.

Jun 26, 2005
fishermane said:
Good looking out man, I appreciate it. And yea, that sample is from S.A.C. Mafia, don't know why I mentioned 211, considering I have both.

I managed to pick up originals of both L.O.G.'s albums, probably the best of all IMO. From what I've read, the other "essentials" that I should get are "I Got Dis" & "Who's That Aggin", I have most of the other shit, more or less...

I tried picking up that Donkey Boyz, it was alright. A lot of b.s., but the track "Pimps n Hoes" or whatever it's called is fucking amazing. And it was nice to get that posse track from the S.A.C. Mafia album on CD, since I only have "Socca Balling" on tape.

As for that Mobstas album, it had some shitty production at times, but it grew on me. Only when my tape fucked up on me I realized I needed it again.
yeah both Lokee cds and Pimp Dogg "Who's That aggiN" are all classics.

that posse song "We Untouchable" is probably my fav. song off "Socca Ballin", and i only have the tape too.

that Da Mobstas isn't all that great, i still like it, but it doesn't compare to other Tombstone releases like Lokee and L.O.G. but i'm really glad i have the OG CD though.

Jan 19, 2006
Shit man, you're gonna have to hook me up with that Pimp Dogg & Lokee then, haha...

Last time I saw a copy of that Mobstas CD I was outbid at around 50$, and saw the shit go up to like 150$. Fuck that. Especially since I had got the tape for like 5$ off SWC's Swap Shop at the time...

May 27, 2006
i think too that da mobstas isnt as great as possible
the best tombstone release ever fo me was lokee: i got dis
its only 5 tracks the others are skits or intro and one instrumental
but the 5 tracks are some of the best i ever heard outta awlins
just-a-fied or puttin niggas on da news mayyne cant describe how i love them
merrill was puttin it down hard
and cant forget i got dis or slow yo roll (which lokee produced both himself!!!!!) just some of my alltime favs...

then comes log: gs n soldiers and the lokee album, and da mobstas is only on fourth position in my opinion...
but still a great album and every tombstone fan ll love it

Jan 19, 2006
Man, I just managed to download that Mobstas CD... I fucking love that album.

Serious respect to DoberTheGreat for posting it, and for meisterpimp for re-posting the link.

I'M TAKING MY PROPS!!!!