NEW"OBAMA SONG" By BATTLE LOC PROD.BY RICK ROCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
BATTLE LOCCO Says the WITH OBAMA IN OFFICE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE A CHANGE. Repping the streets,community and honoring hip-hop music that addesses the issue we are going throw across the country.Like P.E ,James Brown,Marvin Gaye,Bob Marly and many of the other greats. Let`s GO,TIME FOR CHANGE "DEW THE VOTE",YALL

http://www.myspace.com/battlelocco

Nov 2, 2005
Fo Sho ,Homie!

We see ya, Big Dog! The OBAMA song is SLUMPIN ,CRACKN and SLAPN. Im wit you ,mane. Wake this shit up! Gas is a robbery make me want stick up the station fo sum petro.

Aug 23, 2005
Its Crackn too!

Wake it up! THIS IS RELEVENT SLAP GOING HARD ON A DIFFERENT PAGE!
REGISTER DEW THE VOTE! SUPPORTED BY THE HOODS COMMUNITIES and FAMILIES ACROSS THE US."

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Cinabite, are you Battle? If so, this is Goldies uncle. You've been to my spot a couple of times and we've also sat down at Bryants studio. While I do like the effort put forth in this song (production, recording, mixing etc) I have to honestly say that attempting to get people to get out and vote is a waste of time and shows no true awareness of how the american political system works.

If this is not Battle, feel free to pass it on. Tell em Goldies uncle "3" said it.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Yeah if thats you Battle Loco i met you before this is CcytzO Loc.....we kicced it for a minute with you Ric Roc n Dunee up in vacaville one time....

anyways im glad that your trying to use your position of influence to get people to vote but i dont like Obama no more than McCain or any republican.....Obama is just another puppet in the making....he might be blacc but that aint gonna change shit....he aint from the hood he from a nice upscale wealthy family and has relations to all them white upscale wealthy people who he will cater to before the poor....

only politician ive seen on some real American way type shit is Ron Paul but i dont even count on him ever becoming president....

this nation is going downhill....the next president will just be another scapegoat but after bush anyone will look good even if they keep adding to the problems rather than solve them....

Apr 8, 2004
While I do like the effort put forth in this song (production, recording, mixing etc) I have to honestly say that attempting to get people to get out and vote is a waste of time and shows no true awareness of how the american political system works.
I agree to a certain extent, but you should tell this to the millions of black people who have fought and died just for the right to vote, not to mention all the other things they've struggle for. Fuck raising the awareness at this point, that can wait, now is the time to motivate young people (especially minorities) to participate in american politics, they can be educated in the process.

Example: The Black Panther Party required a two week political education class in order to become a member of the organzation. Two weeks of political education isn't shit, but after becoming active members they became more aware of how the political system work by engaged in politics, they were educated in the process.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I agree to a certain extent, but you should tell this to the millions of black people who have fought and died just for the right to vote, not to mention all the other things they've struggle for.
Why should I tell them this? I feel they wasted their time fighting for something that obviously doesn't work how they were led to believe. There is no bone in my body, nor belief that I hold, that tells me because people struggled in vain to partake in a pipedream that I owe them any honor and should compromise my beliefs.

Fuck raising the awareness at this point, that can wait, now is the time to motivate young people (especially minorities) to participate in american politics, they can be educated in the process.
Participate locally? Why not. Making songs about presidential candidates? Waste of time. Trying to get involved in presidential candidates or attempting to persuade others to vote? An even bigger waste of time and injustice to all things logical and true.

Example: The Black Panther Party required a two week political education class in order to become a member of the organzation. Two weeks of political education isn't shit, but after becoming active members they became more aware of how the political system work by engaged in politics, they were educated in the process.
Where are they now? Infiltrated and shut down by the same political system they learned about.

Apr 8, 2004
Why should I tell them this? I feel they wasted their time fighting for something that obviously doesn't work how they were led to believe. There is no bone in my body, nor belief that I hold, that tells me because people struggled in vain to partake in a pipedream that I owe them any honor and should compromise my beliefs.
I hear that but I have a different take on it. I don't think it was a waste of time because I have the right to vote, among other things. Whether this works in a representative democracy or not is neither here nor there because this is what we're working with until the revolution comes (if it evers). I don't believe they struggled in vain because they received what they fought for (in theory, but not in practice). Of course its a pipedream to someone who considers voting or encouraging others to vote is a waste of time.

Participate locally? Why not. Making songs about presidential candidates? Waste of time. Trying to get involved in presidential candidates or attempting to persuade others to vote? An even bigger waste of time and injustice to all things logical and true.
Grassroots, or any other level. I consider myself to be a person who thinks logically, but to be honest this made absolutely no sense to me. Maybe you should expain more instead of sounding so dogmatic. We're talking about politics, in politics we attempt to persuade others to vote for presidential candidates. Like it or not in American politics this is the way we do things until something really radical happens, and just raising the awareness of the how the political system is not going to work.

Where are they now? Infiltrated and shut down by the same political system they learned about.
So what's your point? I can name numerous politicians, organizations, even presidents, etc who were shut down by the same political system that they knew about. You obviously missed my point. We were talking about engaging in politics while becoming educated in the process remember?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm talking about a national scale here...

I hear that but I have a different take on it. I don't think it was a waste of time because I have the right to vote, among other things. Whether this works in a representative democracy or not is neither here nor there because this is what we're working with until the revolution comes (if it evers).
Your so-called right to vote is meaningless. It does not work the way people are led to believe, and will never work the way people are led to believe. It is a waste of time because the desired results will never come to fruition. People have been fighting for these rights for hundreds of years now yet the same cycle continues. The hegemony is not broken, power remains in their hands, and everyone else is left to fend for themselves.

I don't believe they struggled in vain because they received what they fought for (in theory, but not in practice). Of course its a pipedream to someone who considers voting or encouraging others to vote is a waste of time.
You just admitted it was a pipedream when you said they recieved what they fought for in theory and not in practice. This is the real world here, and the only thing that matters in this world is what is tangible, i.e. what can be seen, heard, felt with hands etc. Wishful thinking and ideaologies of perfect harmonies are a waste of time and yield no true results.

Which is better, to have a piece of paper that says your net worth is $4.2 billion or to actually have $1 billion in tangibles, assets etc?

Grassroots, or any other level. I consider myself to be a person who thinks logically, but to be honest this made absolutely no sense to me.
You have no say so when it comes to certain levels, most notably, presidential elections. It does not make sense to you because you are blinded by fables of empowerment. Simply put, you went into a place, took a pen, marked a bubble next to a name, and walked out. The only thing left to show for was the little american flag sticker they gave you when you left. There is no evidence that your vote made an impact on the policy of this country (leadership etc). If so where is it?

As I've stated before many times on this board, this country is a plutocracy and is run as a business or corporation. Do you honestly believe the global elite are going to allow the common man/average joe to decide the outcome of the most advanced country on the globe by marking a piece of cardboard? If you were the ceo of a company would you allow the janitor to walk into the board room and dictate policy? Would you allow the security guard to balance the books?

Maybe you should expain more instead of sounding so dogmatic.
Maybe you should stop endorsing a system that has failed the public for hundreds of years now.

We're talking about politics, in politics we attempt to persuade others to vote for presidential candidates.
We are talking about persuading people to take part in something that is not true.

Like it or not in American politics this is the way we do things until something really radical happens, and just raising the awareness of the how the political system is not going to work.
Nothing radical is going to happen unless one of four things happen:

1. God comes to save us all (unlikely.)

2. The workers in america go ape shit and revolt (possible but not in the near future.)

3. A nuclear attack that 'resets' everything to an equal playing field (likely)

4. Economic collapse that 'resets' everything to an equal playing field (possibly, but certain people may still be in control.)

Now if you want to raise awareness, maybe you should start by informing the people about how these 'good ole boy' groups rotate the same people in and out of different positions simply so they can achieve there agenda. In fact, maybe you should start with Barack Hussein and his connection with Zbigniew Brezenski. I'm sure that will earn you a chuckle from some misinformed american voter.

So what's your point?
The point is bringing up the BP's was pointless.

I can name numerous politicians, organizations, even presidents, etc who were shut down by the same political system that they knew about.
I'm sure you can, but the higher up these politicians and organizations are the less involved we are, and the less we know about. Those who have been shut down simply didn't follow the instructions that came down from their superiors. They slightly understood the game, didn't conform and were ultimately broken. However, the BP didn't understand the game period.

You obviously missed my point. We were talking about engaging in politics while becoming educated in the process remember?
You obviously missed your own point. There is no "education" while engaging in politics unless you are telling the absolute truth about who controls this country, what controls this country, how this country is actually run etc. Are you going around telling democrat voters are pnac? How about republican ones?

Apr 8, 2004
Your so-called right to vote is meaningless. It does not work the way people are led to believe, and will never work the way people are led to believe. It is a waste of time because the desired results will never come to fruition. People have been fighting for these rights for hundreds of years now yet the same cycle continues. The hegemony is not broken, power remains in their hands, and everyone else is left to fend for themselves.

You just admitted it was a pipedream when you said they recieved what they fought for in theory and not in practice. This is the real world here, and the only thing that matters in this world is what is tangible, i.e. what can be seen, heard, felt with hands etc. Wishful thinking and ideaologies of perfect harmonies are a waste of time and yield no true results.

Which is better, to have a piece of paper that says your net worth is $4.2 billion or to actually have $1 billion in tangibles, assets etc?

You have no say so when it comes to certain levels, most notably, presidential elections. It does not make sense to you because you are blinded by fables of empowerment. Simply put, you went into a place, took a pen, marked a bubble next to a name, and walked out. The only thing left to show for was the little american flag sticker they gave you when you left. There is no evidence that your vote made an impact on the policy of this country (leadership etc). If so where is it?

As I've stated before many times on this board, this country is a plutocracy and is run as a business or corporation. Do you honestly believe the global elite are going to allow the common man/average joe to decide the outcome of the most advanced country on the globe by marking a piece of cardboard? If you were the ceo of a company would you allow the janitor to walk into the board room and dictate policy? Would you allow the security guard to balance the books?

Maybe you should stop endorsing a system that has failed the public for hundreds of years now.

We are talking about persuading people to take part in something that is not true.

Nothing radical is going to happen unless one of four things happen:

1. God comes to save us all (unlikely.)

2. The workers in america go ape shit and revolt (possible but not in the near future.)

3. A nuclear attack that 'resets' everything to an equal playing field (likely)

4. Economic collapse that 'resets' everything to an equal playing field (possibly, but certain people may still be in control.)

Now if you want to raise awareness, maybe you should start by informing the people about how these 'good ole boy' groups rotate the same people in and out of different positions simply so they can achieve there agenda. In fact, maybe you should start with Barack Hussein and his connection with Zbigniew Brezenski. I'm sure that will earn you a chuckle from some misinformed american voter.

The point is bringing up the BP's was pointless.

I'm sure you can, but the higher up these politicians and organizations are the less involved we are, and the less we know about. Those who have been shut down simply didn't follow the instructions that came down from their superiors. They slightly understood the game, didn't conform and were ultimately broken. However, the BP didn't understand the game period.

You obviously missed your own point. There is no "education" while engaging in politics unless you are telling the absolute truth about who controls this country, what controls this country, how this country is actually run etc. Are you going around telling democrat voters are pnac? How about republican ones?
I understand what you're saying about power remaining in the hands of the elite. We know who controls this country, what controls it, and how its run. I never said that the vote alone can revolutionize this country. That was never my position at all. I mentioned representative democracy so I know what the vote "represents" so I don't know why you felt it was necessary to tell me. I'm saying that it can set precedence for the changes that need to occur in this country. When I say set precedence I mean that if more people engaged in politics they would want to become more aware of how our system works. As I stated before nothing is going to change in this country unless something radical happens, when I said this I meant some of the things you've listed. That's the only way, not the vote or public awareness. You say that I'm detached from the real world, but is that not real? We're pretty much on the same page but you feel that its a waste of time to persuade someone to vote. You say the word "politics" to some people, and their mind goes somewhere else because they're not even trying to hear it because they picture hopelessness. If we can't get people to get out and vote, good luck with trying to raise awareness. I will continue to vote, as well as raise public awareness, not because I believe in the system but because of the reasons that I've already mentioned. If that is endorsing a system that fails us then I guess I'm guilty of that.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I understand what you're saying about power remaining in the hands of the elite. We know who controls this country, what controls it, and how its run. I never said that the vote alone can revolutionize this country. That was never my position at all. I mentioned representative democracy so I know what the vote "represents" so I don't know why you felt it was necessary to tell me
The vote can do nothing period. No matter how you slice and serve it, the vote does nothing but keep people in a state of complacency. You can modify it however you see fit, but it still serves the same purpose that it always has. I didn't state or imply that it was your position, however, you are the one who originally quoted me and told me what I should do, which was actually an attempt to get me to revaluate my perspective and adhere to some 'moral code' that benefits no one.

If you truly know what the vote represents, why are you suggesting the feeble and misguided notion that one should, "motivate young people (especially minorities) to participate in american politics, they can be educated in the process." ?

Others than taking part in local matters, to which I agree with, how is motivating young people to take part in american politics going to help or educate them when in all probabliity they won't be educated in the areas which really matter?

I'm saying that it can set precedence for the changes that need to occur in this country. When I say set precedence I mean that if more people engaged in politics they would want to become more aware of how our system works.
There are only two things this country understands. Only two things it has ever feared. Only two things it has ever respected. Money and the gun. What you seem to not comprehend is what we know as "politics", what you want people to engage in, is nothing more than a sham that plays on ones patriotism and ultimately keeps them disenfranchised.

As I stated before nothing is going to change in this country unless something radical happens, when I said this I meant some of the things you've listed. That's the only way, not the vote or public awareness. You say that I'm detached from the real world, but is that not real?
If that is the only way, why even concern yourself with voting on the national scale?

We're pretty much on the same page but you feel that its a waste of time to persuade someone to vote. You say the word "politics" to some people, and their mind goes somewhere else because they're not even trying to hear it because they picture hopelessness. If we can't get people to get out and vote, good luck with trying to raise awareness.
It is a waste of time to persuade someone to vote. Getting people to go out and vote does nothing. If people DIED for it, as you mentioned, and things still have not changed, what amount of awareness do you think is going to change anything? So you raise awareness and? One person now 'gets it'? 2 people? 1 million? 350 million people? Great, 350 million people get it but you see there is just one small little problem now. Those 350 million people don't have enough pull when it comes to economics or a global stage so then what?

I will continue to vote, as well as raise public awareness, not because I believe in the system but because of the reasons that I've already mentioned.
You can continue to do whatever you like. You telling me what you will continue to do in your life has no impact on me. Vote all you want, participate in as many feel good campaigns as you like, if that is how you choose to spend your time great. However, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do ---> "but you should tell this to the millions of black people..."

If that is endorsing a system that fails us then I guess I'm guilty of that.
That is exactly what you're doing.

Apr 8, 2005
obama is no good, i swear most people are just voting for him because of his color, because thats the only change i see him bringing, besides stopping our weapons production and programs, so we are even more vulnerable to every country that hates us, sounds like some wonderful changes

Apr 8, 2004
I didn't state or imply that it was your position, however, you are the one who originally quoted me and told me what I should do, which was actually an attempt to get me to revaluate my perspective and adhere to some 'moral code' that benefits no one.
When you ask me if I honestly believed the global elite would allow the common man decide the outcome of the most advanced you were not implying? A rhetorical question? Maybe an attempt to get me to reevaluate my perspective.

If you truly know what the vote represents, why are you suggesting the feeble and misguided notion that one should, "motivate young people (especially minorities) to participate in american politics, they can be educated in the process."?
I answered this question when I spoke of precedence.

Others than taking part in local matters, to which I agree with, how is motivating young people to take part in american politics going to help or educate them when in all probabliity they won't be educated in the areas which really matter?
A better question is where one goes to receive the education "in the areas which really matter"? If you didn't know it they control our educational institutions as well right? In reality we're all reformists, operating within the system to change the economic and political structures. Revolutions are necessary to change a society, until one comes this is what it is. I don't think I need to repeat this anymore.

There are only two things this country understands. Only two things it has ever feared. Only two things it has ever respected. Money and the gun. What you seem to not comprehend is what we know as "politics", what you want people to engage in, is nothing more than a sham that plays on ones patriotism and ultimately keeps them disenfranchised.
Your right but here's some news for you if you were not aware of it, the country has more of both. You say I'm not thinking logically, but this is the hand we were dealt. Politics is war without bloodshed, and politics as we know it is going to be around until blood is shed. Refer to revolution

If that is the only way, why even concern yourself with voting on the national scale?
I've answered this in my previous posts as well, if you're looking for a long drawn out reason you're not going to get it bro. Its very simple, and requires no more explanation if you've read my other posts.

It is a waste of time to persuade someone to vote. Getting people to go out and vote does nothing. If people DIED for it, as you mentioned, and things still have not changed, what amount of awareness do you think is going to change anything? So you raise awareness and? One person now 'gets it'? 2 people? 1 million? 350 million people? Great, 350 million people get it but you see there is just one small little problem now. Those 350 million people don't have enough pull when it comes to economics or a global stage so then what?
Hey bro, you're the one who made the comment on awareness from the beginning, as if that was the key to knowing how our system works. But after that we're back to where we began. We've already established what will bring about real change in this country so why we going in circles. As a matter of fact I've already stated that I agree with you on alot in here, but you continue to dig as if you're looking for contradictions, there's nothing there man. Did you not read when I said it's going to take more than political participation and awareness????

You can continue to do whatever you like. You telling me what you will continue to do in your life has no impact on me. Vote all you want, participate in as many feel good campaigns as you like, if that is how you choose to spend your time great. However, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do ---> "but you should tell this to the millions of black people..."/QUOTE]

I respect that, but at the same time you're trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do---->you should stop endorsing a system that has failed the public for hundreds of years now. You see Heresy it goes both ways.

That is exactly what you're doing.
Like I said, I guess I'm guilty of that. Take it how you want too man, it makes me no nevermind. I stop caring about what people thought about me a long time ago bro.

I had one question, you scorn political participation (on a national level) as well as public awareness (although you're the one who brought it up). What are some possible ways people can bring about meaningful change in the country? Please don't give me nothing far-fetched crap such as (political participation), but something that's possible, near or distant, it doesn't matter.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
When you ask me if I honestly believed the global elite would allow the common man decide the outcome of the most advanced you were not implying? A rhetorical question? Maybe an attempt to get me to reevaluate my perspective.
No, it isn't a rhetorical question nor an attempt to get you to reevaluate your perspective. I don't care about your perspective. You can vote all you like, for whoever you like, for as long as you like. Your answer, if you chose to provide one, would have been a 'gauge' as to how much you really think the vote matters because you're all over the place. You're suggesting people get involved at "any other level" yet you say, "We know who controls this country, what controls it, and how its run." Why get involved if we know this?

I answered this question when I spoke of precedence.
You did no such thing. You think its going to ignite some type of spark within and that they'll see the light. They won't and they never will.

A better question is where one goes to receive the education "in the areas which really matter"? If you didn't know it they control our educational institutions as well right?
There are things called B-O-O-K-S. There are things called L-I-B-R-A-R-I-E-S. There are websites with credible information pertaining to such subjects. Get out, talk to people, research things, study things do whatever it takes but turn off the tv and stop falling for all the 'feel good' campaigns being shoved down your throat.

However, YOU'RE the one suggesting they should partake in american politics so this is YOUR problem not mine.

In reality we're all reformists, operating within the system to change the economic and political structures.
Another pipedream.

Revolutions are necessary to change a society, until one comes this is what it is. I don't think I need to repeat this anymore.
Actively participating in this falsehood called voting will never pave the way for a so-called revolution. I don't think I need to repeat this anymore, but I'm sure I will.

Your right but here's some news for you if you were not aware of it, the country has more of both. You say I'm not thinking logically, but this is the hand we were dealt. Politics is war without bloodshed, and politics as we know it is going to be around until blood is shed. Refer to revolution
Politics is war without bloodshed? Do me a favor, google pnac and tell me if that's politics without bloodshed. Yes, this is the hand we were dealt, but does it mean we have to play it? Refer to reality.

I've answered this in my previous posts as well, if you're looking for a long drawn out reason you're not going to get it bro. Its very simple, and requires no more explanation if you've read my other posts.
You're going around in circles. If we follow your logic, and look at history, one will come to the logical conclusion that your way of thinking and method will keep the people in bondage for another 400 years. What your suggesting should be done is NEVER going to lead to ANYTHING radical. How many more centuries do the people need to go through this?

Hey bro, you're the one who made the comment on awareness from the beginning, as if that was the key to knowing how our system works.
I did not say "awareness" was the key to how our system works. I said "attempting to get people to get out and vote is a waste of time and shows no true awareness of how the american political system works." I'm saying attempting to get people to vote shows a lack of awareness of the true workings, not what you're implying which is awareness is the key to solving our problems. I'm saying no amount of awareness about the system you partake in is going to make a difference. I'm saying Battle attempting to get people to vote shows no true awareness on HIS part, and this holds true for any person partaking in the sham.

But after that we're back to where we began. We've already established what will bring about real change in this country so why we going in circles. As a matter of fact I've already stated that I agree with you on alot in here, but you continue to dig as if you're looking for contradictions, there's nothing there man. Did you not read when I said it's going to take more than political participation and awareness????
You're going in circles, I'm not. When it comes to national or presidential politics, there should be no participation period. Why? Because there is no true participation to begin with. What you're espousing is the comical ideaology that one should choose the lesser of two evils and that doing so will somehow allow the common man to gain a foothold in all of this. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. If everyone in america votes things will remain the same. If everyone in america protests the polls, you then have a way to create a situation were "revolution" is a possibility. Partaking in the system shows you're in compliance with it, non-participation in the system shows you aren't (and the non-participants I'm referring to are those who have a logical reason as to why they don't vote.)

I respect that, but at the same time you're trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do---->you should stop endorsing a system that has failed the public for hundreds of years now. You see Heresy it goes both ways.
You do realize what that was in response to right? Next time, limit your attacks or choose your words wisely. This doesn't go both ways as I couldn't care less about what you do when it comes to voting. However, I do care when you post absurdities and suggest I sound "dogmatic" when you're here agreeing with me yet you continue to go in circles.

Like I said, I guess I'm guilty of that. Take it how you want too man, it makes me no nevermind. I stop caring about what people thought about me a long time ago bro.
No harm done, I won't mention it again.

I had one question, you scorn political participation (on a national level) as well as public awareness (although you're the one who brought it up). What are some possible ways people can bring about meaningful change in the country? Please don't give me nothing far-fetched crap such as (political participation), but something that's possible, near or distant, it doesn't matter.
Don't partake in the voting process. Demand some other standard besides paper money. Turn off the idiot box, stop participating in every fad and trend that comes along and educate yourself in the areas of math, science and language. Stop relying on technology, stop feeding into capitalism and stop demanding a McDonalized society. Stop going to church every sunday giving your money to the preacher, stop becoming emotionally attached to puppets, stop endorsing wars, stop dividing ourselves according to class, religion, political affiliation etc.

All of this can be done by EACH citizen in the country, yet it will never happen which means change will only come about by one of the things I previously listed.