NEW NSANITY ALBUM - RECOGNITION - THE TAKE NOTICE ALBUM OUT NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
dam i been having this shit since last week, that studio gangstas track is fucking clean they got some koo ass songs. 1800-wet-backs skit was funny 2.

A

AztecaCV

OH OKAY.... AHAHAHA, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE.

I'M GONNA GET A COPY OF THE NEW CD.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I DON'T KNOW. THERE LAST ALBUM WAS NOT GOOD.
thats what im sayin. i bought the last 2 off hbr and from the ground up was decent but goin for broke was not. the homies can rap( especialy sinner!!) but the beats and hooks are kinda wack. these homies are doing somthin else aint nobody doin as far as no features and all in house beats and get much respect from me for it but unfortunately to me it aint sounding tooo great.

Feb 23, 2008
thats what im sayin. i bought the last 2 off hbr and from the ground up was decent but goin for broke was not. the homies can rap( especialy sinner!!) but the beats and hooks are kinda wack. these homies are doing somthin else aint nobody doin as far as no features and all in house beats and get much respect from me for it but unfortunately to me it aint sounding tooo great.
i think going for broke had atleast 10 good tracks